UNDERGROUND?

I kept tossing and turning whole night. Akash had actually made me think a lot about it. What should I do? Just forget everything and marry Taehyung again ? Or just leave him and never see his face again?
I have never felt this distraught ever.
That's it! I looked at the clock on the wall , 2:17 Am. I stormed towards Taehyung's room. The door was wide open. I slowly walked towards his bed. He was back facing me. How come he sleep in a situation like this? Suddenly he sat up still back faced towards me and said in a tiny voice,
“ That's it!  I must tell her! ” He turned around in a position to jump off the bed and after seeing me he squeaked and grabbed his chest near his heart,
“ Yaah! Do you want me to die that early? ” He shouted.
“ Exactly! ” I said.
“ What? You really want me to.. ”
“ Exactly! You must tell me! Now! ” I said before he could finish his sentence.
“ Uhh.. Yeah.. Uh... Well the thing is... Y/n .. I am not just an idol. ”
“ Huh? ”
“ I mean for normal people like you we are idols, famous, handsome, adorable..... But in real life we are more than that. ”
“ Will you please tell me something which is understandable? ” I asked.
“ Y/n .... I... I have... Few underground relations..... ”
“ So you hangout with sluts? ” I asked.
“ What? From where did the slut thing came??? Underground means Mafia and all!! ”
“ Wh-what? ” I couldn't believe, the people whom I was following as  idols... They were Mafia?
“ That day I kissed Jennie.... Because we had an order from PDnim to kill someone. The order was for me to do so. He told me I could die, so I just wanted you to leave me in hatred. ”
“ That don't make any sense! ” I yelled.
“ It might sound cringe but that's the truth Y/n . But fortunately or unfortunately I survived. All this time I couldn't muster up the courage to speak but today when Akash made me think about it. I couldn't think of anything but admit. ”
“ So you mean.... But why do you work as an idol then? ”
“ Money Y/n Money... In fact you see we are not allowed to date. ”
Okay that did make sense but I couldn't believe it.
He continued, “ Also tomorrow I have the next order to Kill. I don't know if I will survive or not. Come to our common Bangtan house where you'll be able to See Me.... Alive or dead. ” A tear trickled down my cheek. He wiped it off with his thumb.
I hugged him as hard as I could, “ I am sorry... I am sorry.. I should've trusted you..... ” I sobbed.
“ I am glad you didn't Y/n otherwise it would've been harder.... I wish I could tell you that the thing I told you was a prank.... But... ”

                                ................

“ Eomma... What happened?...... You look stressed... ” Akash asked me for millionth time in past few hours.
I couldn't think of anything but Taehyung. What would have happened? Alive or dead?
Suddenly the telephone rang I ran towards it and answered the call.
“ Hello?!? ”
“ Ahh Y/n-ssi it's me Seokjin. ”
“ Ohh yes yes!! Tae - Taehyung? ” I asked in a low voice.
“ You can see him in our Bangtan house. ” Before I could ask him alive or dead he hung up.
                              ...............
I drove the car as fast as I could.
I left Akash with ahjumma at home only.
The gatekeeper allowed me in. I took the lift. It opened in front of a big brown wooden door, I slowly walked towards it . I was about to ring the bell but I realised the door was open, I slightly opened it and peeped inside. Jungkook was standing few steps away from the door looking at something or maybe someone with worried expression. He didn't realise that I was already there.
He said looking at the thing or person, “ Hyung.... What are you going to tell Y/n - ssi? ”
My heart came into my mouth. I felt the world around me trembling.
Taehyung... Taehyung.... Something happened to him! I rushed to Jungkook pushing him aside and looked at the thing he was looking at.

“ Taehyung

“ Taehyung... ” I gasped.
“ Y/n?!? ” He looked at Jin and shouted, “ Hyung!! I had asked you to not to call her now!! I had told you that you will call her after I do the dressings of these wounds! ” He again opened his mouth but this time his eyes were left wide open in shock as I pulled him and kissed him passionately. My eyes were closed and then I realised that Taehyung's lips started moving in sync with mine.
I realized that the other members left the room.
                          ................
“ Ouch! That hurts! Yaah do it slowly na! ” I was curing his wounds and he was being a crybaby.
We asked Jungkook to drop it to my parents place as he was going to visit his girlfriend Shreya in India who was basically a good friend of mine that too before meeting Taehyung or BTS.
“ I still don't get it... Why did you leave Akash  to India? ” Taehyung asked.
“ So we could make some siblings for him . ” I smirked.
“ It's difficult... Cause I am old and I don't get turned after hearing the thing called xxx. ” He chuckled.
“ Don't blame me later. ” He looked at me in confusion as he went towards the chair to sit as he was tired of lying on the bed for past whole week.
I went near him and sat on his lap and started rubbing his d*ck with my ass.
“ Uh.. Ah... Y/n....Stop doing this.... You are... You are... ” He grabbed my hand and threw me on the bed and said with a devilish smirk on his face, “ turning me on.” He completed.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Author's note :- I really didn't like the way story has turned out tbh. But what if that's the reality? I mean it can be possible as well. ( That's what I think 😅) .