A NEW START!

“ Nana ji! Look stop calling me a kid! ” I heard Akash yelling from the living room.
“ Yaa! Stop yelling. ” I said.
“ You guys didn't even tell us that you have a child!! That too a child genius! ” Taehyung's dad said.
That was true though.... We didn't tell them anything, neither the divorce nor about Akash. But again they knew I was pregnant before marriage  then how come they forget everything?
“ Yes dad... Umm.... Actually we wanted to... Umm surprise you! ” I said. I glanced at Taehyung, his eyes were red and swollen indicating he cried yesterday after our argument.
I don't know why but this look of his clenched my heart.
“ It will turn to a shock. ” Akash chuckled. I glared at him. Such a brat.
Taehyung-ah ... What happened to your eyes? You are drinking too much... Aren't you?!? ” His dad asked.
“ Umm... Abeonim.... I... I... Drank last night only... Otherwise I am not an alcoholic person.... ” He explained ,trying to avoid meeting my eyes.
                        ...................
We went to beach along with both the parents and Akash. Taehyung's mom was nice to me now which was such a relief.
The beach was totally empty, not a single person . It was weird because it was very famous and was visited by many people. I looked at Taehyung. He nodded indicating he booked the whole beach for us.
He was looking very handsome . Who will say that this guy was going to be 42 very soon!

 Who will say that this guy was going to be 42 very soon!

I sighed remembering the past. It's been three days to our argument and after that I don't know why I was gradually softening towards Taehyung. But I hated myself for doing that.
“ Eomma!! Appa!!! ” I heard Akash screaming. He was drowning in the sea water! How come he reach that deep?!?
“ Akash!! ” I yelled, tears started streaming down my cheeks. I was looking here and there if I can see a sea guard, but again there was no one.
Before I could say or do anything else, I saw Taehyung swimming rapidly towards Akash . He grabbed Akash with one hand and started swimming towards the coast along with him.
When they reached the coast I hugged both of them together. I was still sobbing and I could feel Taehyung's hot breath on the back of my neck which was giving me shivers down my spine.
I pulled back and looked at Akash with an angry expression.
He looked down and said, “ You were scared... But did you forget that I can swim too? ” I got a bit confused. He was right he could swim.
“ Then what were you trying to do? ” I asked.
“ Well....umm... Well.... That..... You see.. You hugged Appa too.... You still love him don't you? ” He said looking down.
I gasped and looked at him in disbelief. Suddenly I heard Taehyung laughing aloud, whose hand was still at back of my waist. He said while his laugh slowly turned to chuckle, “ You have raised him well! Such a smarty you are Huh... Kiddo! ” Suddenly his expression changed to deadpan serious, “ you brat! If you ever tried to do that kind of stuff again, I will make sure you get a good beating!! There are other ways too in which you can make things well between your parents if you want to.... ” His expression softened and eyes turned sad, “ you have very positive outlook for the situations Huh? I don't have any... I've lost everything already so there's no way that you can fix anything ....” He started walking away from us , the last thing I heard was something, “ I don't even know what I am living for... ”
                           ................
We were quite lucky that our parents didn't experience any of the situation because all of them had went to the spa nearby.
We had four rooms booked, one for my parents, one for Taehyung's parents , one Akash insisted that he is smart and not a kid so he can stay alone in one room and the last one was for me and Taehyung.
We cannot let the parents see that what's going on between us.
“ Okay so good night! ” my dad said.
Everyone headed up to their rooms after the dinner.
Okay now the problem begins here.
“ Umm Y/n ....i will sleep on the mattress on the ground... You take the bed.... ” He said.
“ No you take the bed.... I will sleep on the ground.... ” I protested. I knew Taehyung has back pain problems... But wait why do I even care?
“ Y/n....stop arguing... ” He said in rather a calm tone.
“ See... You have back pain problems... You sleep on the bed! ” I said.
Taehyung kept staring at me for whole 2 minutes. I could feel my breath was held for the whole time period.

“ You

“ You.... Still remember? ” He asked, his cheeks had turned light red.
“ I... I... Okay let's sleep together....! ” I finally said ignoring his question and looked down blushing hard.
I looked back and saw this -

“ Yaah!!.... Why.... Why are you laughing Huh? ” I asked him.
He bursted aloud wiping his fake tears.
“ Nothing... ” He said.
I heard him mumbling “ cute ” when I turned back to show him my back. I could feel the heat in my cheeks.
Ahh!! He is playing with me!!
We laid down covering ourselves with sheet, I back faced him and I believe he was doing the same. None of us was talking but both of us knew that the other person is still awake...
Suddenly I felt his hand slipping in my t shirt and wrapping itself around my waist.
“ Tae - Taehyung - ah? ” I called.
“ I don't remember a single day when I didn't took pills to sleep after you left. Please don't make me take them today. ” There was quiver in his voice.
“ Uh Ohkay. ” I said.
He hummed and I heard soft snoring sounds below my ears. I chuckled. Cute.
                         ..................
Next morning when I woke up , I felt my whole world turned upside down! I was naked!! And so was Taehyung!!!
“ Taehyung!! ” I yelled.
He sat up rubbing his eyes still in sleep. He looked at me.
I was covering myself in blanket so he didn't understand what I meant. He looked down at himself while rubbing his eyes, his eyes widened,
“ What did you do to me? ” He asked.
“ What? That's what I should ask you”
“ What do you mean? I didn't do anything!! ” He protested. The way he said it was sure that he wasn't lying, but then what happened last night? 

-----------------------------------------------------------