THE TRUTH UNTOLD

As soon as we returned home eomma locked herself in the room.
I looked at the card in my hand.
Kim Taehyung's manager's phone no. was there.
“ Hello? ” The other voice on the phone asked.
“ Can I talk to Mr. Kim Taehyung? Please tell him that it's Akash. ” I said.
“ Please wait a minute, I will forward the call to Mr. Kim, he already mentioned about you. ”
I waited for few seconds. The tune playing on the other side felt like it was being played since years. Suddenly a voice came,
“ Hello? Akash? ” Appa's heavy voice made its way to my ears.
“ Hello Ahjussi. Since you gave me the card so I thought you want to confess something, what is it? ” I called him ahjussi purposefully.
“ Ahjussi? Can you please call me Appa? ” He said lowly.
I scoffed, “ I would've done that but since you are not my eomma's husband anymore then there's no point in saying that. ”
There was a silence but I realised it wasn't a silence, his breath was heavy and he was crying after hearing my words.
“ See, Akash the circumstances made me do that. ”
“ Do what? ”
“ To get divorced. ”
“ Oh. I would love to listen that. ” I said .
He took 10 minutes to explain me everything, he was crying along with speaking.
He even told me that he kissed an another lady in front of my mom.
I couldn't believe my mom married to a monster!
“ Ahjussi! I think you have spoken everything you wanted.  Now goodbye forever! And you are not so cool! ” I hung up.
I felt my eyes blurred and tears started falling down, wetting the carpet below my feet.
I went to eomma's room, I was about to knock the door but instead of knocking I twisted the door knob and coincidentally the door was open.
Eomma was sitting on the bed back faced towards me.
I silently climbed up to see what she was looking at. She was holding few pictures of Appa in her left hand and her right hand running oven those pictures.  Wait!  She still loves him?

  Wait!  She still loves him?