CHOICE

“ So you are saying you don't know anything? ” I asked him again for confirmation.
“ Of course I don't! ” He was really firm on his words.
Suddenly his eyes widened slightly.
“ Right.... I know just the thing!” He said.
“ What? ”
“ Just wear your clothes and see what thing we have produced. ” He said while getting up from the bed.
“ Come on wear your clothes and follow me! ” He said. His eyes narrowed a little bit while seeing my cheeks red and my eyes not meeting his. He was standing absolutely naked in front of me with his member dangling right down there.
I tried to control myself and said, “ Umm yeah.... But before you wear the clothes.... I don't want to show you my things.. ” He gasped at my this comment and started wearing clothes hurriedly while he tried to explain, “See Y/n !... I... I didn't do this on purpose.... I forgot that I wasn't wearing anything.... ”
He wore the clothes and dashed out of the room.
I stood up hurriedly , wore my clothes and came out of the room, it was 6:30 am so everyone was sleeping. Taehyung headed to Akash's room. I don't know what he was thinking.
After few knocks Akash opened the door. He stood there rubbing his eyes mumbling,“ I couldn't sleep till 2 am and now you guys are not letting me sleep... ”
“ Why couldn't you sleep dear? ” Something was fishy, this was the first time I saw Taehyung speaking in a fake sweet tone.
“ Because I was recording you..... ” Akash's eyes widened and he gasped.
“ What were you recording? ” Taehyung intense eyes were making me shiver.
“ No... Nothing... Appa.. ” Okay this was weirder that I was seeing Akash being this scared of someone.
“ So what did you put in our meals yesterday? ” Taehyung asked.
“ I... I.... Viagra. ” Akash said lowering his head.
“ WHAT?!?! ” I almost yelled.
But before I could ask anything, Taehyung slapped Akash hardly. Akash squeaked in pain.
“ Now show us the recording! This kid!! Aish! I can't believe you are our kid!! I would prefer a dumb kid rather than a smarty like you! You think you are smart Huh?!? But your parents have experience? ” Taehyung scolded.
Akash went inside and brought a pen drive and handed it to Taehyung.
Taehyung grabbed my hand and dragged me to our room.
                         .............
“ I am not getting anything... ” I said.
Taehyung sighed, “ I am sorry Y/n for everything.... Literally everything.... That kid must have taken advantage of your innocence. He is born mastermind.... Can you believe he is just 4 and this difficult? ”
“ It's fine Taehyung but first let me see what's in the pen drive and why you are so angry about it... ” I said.
Taehyung connected pen drive to his laptop which he carried around wherever he goes.
I gasped after looking at the situation on the screen. Both of us were sleeping back facing each other. One side of the screen was showing recording from the side where I was facing and the other side Taehyung's.
After few moments I sat up and started shaking Taehyung, he sat Up and looked at me. The scene that appeared the next was the most horrific! I started kissing him hungrily!! That was me but I didn't even remember a single part of it! He wrapped his hands around my waist and started kissing me back. He removed his shirt and mine as well. He unhooked my bra and started sucking my nipples! I hovered over him and took off his Bermuda shorts and boxers and started sucking his dick. I was not able to believe what was I watching!! He was moaning in pleasure, the footage was audible as well. He pulled me on his chest and rolled over me and removed my panties and threw away and started licking my pussy. The next moment he was thrusting in me , he was really hard and fast. For the whole time we were moaning and groaning but not a single word was uttered from our mouths. After that we took our places again and slept. After 5 minutes or something, I saw Akash entering our room through window he took off Taehyung's camera first and next came to mine and after that the screen went blank. The footage ended.
“ I.... I.... What was that?... What... I.... That's not... That's not how... I raised him!! ” I started crying.
“ Shhh Y/n .... It's fine.... Don't cry.... ” Taehyung took me in his embrace.
“ Y/n ... You didn't raise him wrong.... He was trying to make things better for us..... I am pretty sure he was thinking that if he gets a sibling then we will try to reconcile... But his method was wrong... Hmm? ”
I nodded.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I wiped my tears and Taehyung went to open the door. It was all the four parents. “ What are you guys doing Huh? ” Taehyung's mom asked us in a really angry tone.
“ You are going to have a baby again and you guys don't even mind telling us?!? ” Now it was my mom. I saw Akash behind her, smiling a little.
“ Huh? Uhh!! Ohhh!! That's not what you are thinking! ” Taehyung started to explain but was cut off in the middle by four of them, “ Congratulations!! ” and all of them went to there rooms again.
“ Now what?? ” I asked.
“ Umm... Go with the flow? ” He asked.
“ No way! I don't want that pain again!!” I half shouted.
“ Don't worry Y/n I will be gentle this time! ” Taehyung said.
“ I meant.... Never mind.. ” I chuckled, he was innocent and clever as the same time. I was never able to outsmart Akash but apparently his appa knows how to do it.
                           ...................
“ Byeee!! ” We bid our farewells to the parents on airport.
We returned home.
“ So now it's really important! ” Akash said grabbing our attentions.
“ What? ” Taehyung asked.
“ I am giving you guys two choices, either marry each other and forget everything or never ever see each other's face again! ”