"I asked why your uncle's number wouldn't patch through." She sighed thinking.

"Oh...he doesn't have his phone anymore because...it was starting to get too expensive.." Vixen bit her lip hoping he would take it and not ask again.

"OK, that makes sense. Well I've got to go, mom's calling me down for dinner, bye."

"Bye talk to you later." She hit the end button, he would probably tell Stacey soon. She looked up when the door slammed shut. Lilly walked into the living room and smiled at her.

"Hey your back, how was the Alpha?" Vixen shrugged.

"He was good." Lilly nodded and sat down next to her.

"Is your cousin home?" Vixen nodded and pointed upstairs.

"Bathroom." Lilly smiled.

"Oh, well Joseph was wondering where he went. Did you get anything to eat over at the main house?" Vixen shook her head and smiled small. Lilly sighed and got up walking to the kitchen muttering. Vixen heard her phone go off and looked at the incoming message.

To:Vixen

From: Stacey

Hey! Tom told me that you went camping with the family. He also explained why you or your uncle didn't pick up. I want all the details about the trip on Monday! And you better not be staying at home then too, your already behind in school work and Mrs. Taylor is being a really witch about you not coming to school with no reason.

Vixen sighed, Mrs. Taylor is a witch, she doesn't even need to dress up for Halloween, plus she's really nosy when a student doesn't show up for class or is late. There was a knock at the door.

"Vixen! Can you get that! Billy get out of that bathroom!" Lilly yelled from the kitchen, Billy yelled something that Vixen didn't catch as she got off the couch. She walked to the door and opened it, Vixen wasn't surprised that Red was the one on the other side of the door.

"Hey, is Billy here?" Red asked as Vixen let her in.

"He's upstairs in the shower." Red looked at her and nodded, Vixen walked into the living room and sat down on one side of the couch as Red sat on the other side.

"So Billy told you about mine and his relationship together?" Red said looking around. Vixen shrugged.

"Yeah, he kind of confirmed it, T-someone said something about you two being...you know." Red giggled and looked at her.

"I don't see why you don't like saying mate or imprint or all of those other words. There's nothing wrong with saying them, as long as your not doing it." Vixen flushed bright red and covered her ears. Red laughed and patted her back, "If you want you can hang out with me, Billy and some others." Vixen shrugged.

"I don't know, its hard talking to other people..."

"No it's not! It's easy! You just need to get out and learn what's going on and what's new." Red said smiling, Vixen sighed, no one really understood, she couldn't talk to people because she found it too hard to have a conversation with others, she even found it hard with Tom and Stacey that's why they keep things short in conversations. Billy came down the stairs and looked around.

"Hey Vixen, who's here?"

"Your girlfriend." Vixen said and looked over the couch. Red blushed and hit Vixen's leg. Billy walked into the living room and smiled, leaning over the couch.

"Hey, what's up?" Billy asked, Red looked at him and smiled.

"Waiting for you." He looked at her blankly, "We were going to go to the mall with the group! And Vixen is coming too, right?" Vixen looked at them and shrugged.