Dawn of the Disk War

Start from the beginning

"Tommy, please keep it down." Y/N asked. "There's plenty of people around here that would have some mixed reactions knowing I had magically resurfaced."

"That homeless green bitch! I swear I will wipe the permanent smile off of his face if it's the last thing I do." Tommy said. He stood up and began pacing the room in a rapid fashion. "I mean to me, I expected that. But the fact that he had the utter audacity to do that to you? I didn't think he was capable of emotion but I at least thought he had two brain cells capable of forming some amount of compassion for-"

"Tommy." Y/N responded simply. Tommy stopped pacing and faced her. "Can you please explain what the hell you're on about?"

Tommy sighed. Every ounce of anger inside of him made him want to grab his sword and go find Dream right now. Instead he clenched his fists hard enough that his fingernails dug into the palms of his hands.

"He's doing it again. The same thing he did-does- to me." Tommy said through gritted teeth. "He's manipulating you."

Y/N sat quietly contemplating what Tommy had said. On one hand, she had forgotten most everything before the events of the egg. Dream had been one to help reduce her so she thought she could at least trust him to fill her in on past events.

But if he was manipulating her then it would be reasonable to assume he would twist events to fit his needs.

But what if he was telling the truth about Tommy? And Tommy was the one messing with her?

I think the answer is pretty obvious.

Whispers spread rapidly through y/n's head. Words of lies and manipulation. Some of them didn't sound normal. Well, none of it was normal, but the voices she was accustomed to. They were there, but there was something else too. But all of them were on one side. Saying there was one traitor:

Tommy.

He's lying.

He knows you're his only chance to get his own possessions back.

He's using you.

Tommy is a traitor.

"Y/N?" Tommy asked. Y/N looked up, and realized she had gone from sitting up straight at the table in the center of the room, to laying her face down against the table, elbow pressed against her ears and hands interlocked over her head.

"You okay?" Tommy asked.

"I'm fine." She responded simply. Almost in an angry tone.

"If you want, I can tell you the truth." Tommy said. "I mean, surprisingly most of what he said was true, except the parts about himself, and about me."

Y/N said nothing. For several minutes.

"Please. Tell me." She said.

So Tommy told her all he could remember. All the way back to the first day she arrived. She sat, and didn't respond, just listened. She still wasn't sure who was telling the truth, or if they both changed details for their own reasons.

Eventually they both sat in silence in the dark, unsure whether they should laugh, or cry, or just stay idle. Tommy couldn't bare the haunting silence any longer. He stood up, and with a 'hold on, I'll be right back' he went into a separate room of the house. He reached into a wardrobe and life's up its contents to reveal what he was searching for. A forest green bandana that was neatly folded at the bottom of the drawer. It's pattern perfectly complimented the red one he wore on a daily basis now. He grabbed it and walked back into the room, half-expecting y/n to be gone for one reason or another, but she was still there.

She looked up and saw the bandana in his hand, and looked up to him for explanation.

"L'Manberg." Tommy said simply. "Back at L'Manberg. Wilbur gave this to me. Before you came, before all of it. You should have it. It's about time someone does something halfway decent for someone else. And besides, I think Wilbur would want you to have it too."

Tommy held it out for y/n, who slowly took it, and examined it, but didn't tie it on like Tommy had hoped. 

With that, she stood up, and left. Not another word. Tommy stood and watched, unsure of what he could do, if anything.

So he let her go.

"We'll meet again soon." Tommy said out loud to the empty room, contemplating the war against Dream that was approaching rapidly. "Or at least I hope."

A/N

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, the next one is going to be the disk war events, and I've got some pretty cool plans for that.

Please leave me any suggestions or comments you might have!

Also!!! I have two other DSMP stories that I update regularly. One is a y/n story similar to this one, but rather than a family relationship with Technoblade, it's with Ranboo.

The other one is brand new and only has a couple of chapters so far. It isn't a y/n story, but rather the story of L'Manberg set in a more medieval style with war and gods and such. It's similar in style to Passerine if you like that kind of thing.

Anyways, have a great day!

Byeeee