𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙓𝙓𝙑𝙄 𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙

"Tch-", Jogo wants to say something more, something between mocking you or saying something arrogant once again, but your new stance throws them off a bit, thinking that probably it was not a good idea to keep underestimating you. They knew, that unless Gojo had left you to die there, you actually are capable of overpowering them.

But before you could charge at Jogo, you start hearing fearful screams in the distance, it comes from inside another barrier a little far away, that you completely overlooked, your expression darkens and Jogo laughs.

You leave him, using your cursed technique to rush to the spot, already outside of school, in a park, where the barrier is cast. You get stressed out when you reach the place, recognizing that the barrier is much bigger than you thought, trapping countless civilians inside, and trying to get in, you are once again not permitted. You can hear the screams louder now, there are certainly curses inside.

It revolts you, if you were pissed off, now you are even more, how they use dirty ways to try to take you down, emotionally inflicting you, using people's lives, that had nothing to do with this, but you had learned the hard way how this world is fucked up, and there was nothing you could do, except for fighting with your bare hands, ignoring the fact that you are just a piece of something much bigger, and suddenly being powerful, couldn't solve everything by miracle.

You sigh, you have to rely on Satoru or another sorcerer to take care of this matter, turning around and getting away from the barrier, you clench your fist near your chest that feels weighted down, muttering an almost inaudible "I'm sorry".

When you come back, Jogo is nowhere to be seen, and you can't track them by their cursed energy, since so much is going on around you. From what you can pick up of cursed energy around you, much hasn't changed, you can feel the barriers, smaller curses were already exorcised, Jogo and the other special grade escaped, but from a certain distance you are able to pick something more, intense, threatening and not unknown to you. Cursed energy, a huge portion of twisted cursed energy from another special grade to be more exact, one you had sworn to kill, and that this time you wouldn't let escape.

A greyish lanky figure approaches you, relaxedly walking towards you. Your blood boils inside you, just by seeing him, your pent-up rage increasing, reaching the breaking point of transforming in cursed energy, and destroying everything around you.

Stopping in front of you, he talks, "Finally, we meet again Y/N! I was excitedly waiting for this reunion day.", he throws his hands to the hair, giving you a sick smile.

You can't hide the disgust showing in your face, you cut him off by asking, "Where is your volcano friend?"

"Oh Jogo? He said that he wouldn't fight you, that he didn't want to risk his life again. I honestly didn't understand what he meant by that. I mean, is Gojo Satoru here?", he answers, finding funny his own statement.

"I see. I shouldn't have left, he's a bit wiser than what I thought. It's honestly funny how you are only worried about Gojo being here."

"Oh, do you think you could kill us both? Honestly, I'm surprised that you still decided to continue to be a sorcerer after our battle. I mean, you were ready to give up there if Gojo Satoru didn't appear."

You narrow your eyes, not reacting to his provocation, "Much has changed since then. And I can never forgive what you've been doing and how you have been toying with people's lives. This is where you die Mahito!", you dead glare him, with eyes wide open, ready to charge your first attack.

His mouth curls into a terrific smile while you run to him, you don't let him talk.

He guesses that you are going to charge at him from the front, guesses wrong, because you jump so fast middle air that he doesn't even see you, you are now on top of him in the air, using "levit".