𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙓 𝘼 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

Later you talk with Yuuji, you were worried about him. He was much like you, but he had accepted his reality naturally, something you couldn't do.

"Are you sure you will be okay? Do you really want to continue to do this?", were the questions you had to him.

But his determinacy never faltered, and he assured you he would be okay. He wouldn't let Sukuna out again and he was resolute to train hard and grow stronger, for the sake of everyone around him and himself too.

His courage made you smile, and inspired you, to try to be a better person and try harder too (even though it still hurt), for him and everyone you didn't want to disappoint, that had been nothing more than good to you.

He tells you that Gojo will train him secretly, for the time being, until the annual exchange program.

"So, everyone thinks you are dead?"

"Yes, pretty much. Even if I wanted to reunite with them, it's no good as I am now, I would feel ashamed of myself. But at least I got to reunite with you!", he says happily.

"I understand. So, we will probably train together!", you say with a bright smile.

He gets excited and motivated with the idea. You are happy too. He is to you the younger brother you never had, so training with him would be fun.

(...)

The next morning you have Gojo messaging you, "Today is movie time!".
You had already forgotten about the movies, so his message takes you by surprise.

In the afternoon, you meet with him.

"So, how exactly watching movies will be training my cursed energy output?"

He had brought you to a common room, with nothing but a grey old couch and tv in front of it. Everything felt normal, but for some reason you were feeling slightly nervous, not really understanding why.

"I've brought you a great selection of movies, from horror, romance, comedy to action. Every single one of them is supposed to make you feel a different type of emotion."

He hands you the DVDs, and you run your eyes through the titles.

"Some of these are pretty boring.", you sigh.

"It will not be boring with the company you will have, unless you manage to master a good level of self-control." He grins.

Your eyes widen at him, in embarrassed disbelief.

"Oh, it's probably not what you are thinking! Here~"

He shows you a little cursed sleeping doll.

"Really? One of yaga-sensei's cursed corpse doll?", you look upset at him.

"Perhaps... you preferred me as your company?", he says in a teasing tone.

"Huh?! As if! I will be way better with the doll, thanks!", you say in annoyance, squinting your eyes.

He hands you the doll, but as soon as he does it the doll awakes, and punches you straight in the face.

"Arrgh", you wince at the sudden pain.

"You've got to master a constant flow of cursed energy throughout the movie watching, you can't either emit too much, neither too little cursed power, if that happens, the doll will immediately wake up and beat you like this. That's the training."

"How nice." You laugh sarcastically.

"I would stay, but I have things to take care of, I will check up on you in a few hours."