𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙑𝙄𝙄 𝘼 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩

The next day you wake up feeling energized. The weather was getting warmer and it felt really comfortable, you wake with the sound of birds next to your window chirping, the sun kissed your half-closed eyelids peeking through the blinds. You look at the clock on your bedside table and you decide to get out of bed to spend well your day off.

"Nice! I have the house all to myself until afternoon, I guess I will go cook something and watch movies all day."

While you were eating breakfast, thoughts start to kick in about the day before. Normally you were always calm and collected, not because you were that by nature, because you've always been a lively, a little introverted, but still a joyful and full of emotions type of person. But since what had happened two years ago, you started to close yourself, and lose touch to your emotions, you felt little to no emotions actually. Talking with other people was just a must-do to you that you didn't rejoice at all. So, if this was all true, if people had no power over your emotions, why were you feeling so many feelings at once that you couldn't describe, about what happened yesterday?
You rarely cried, yet you did, in yesterday's training, with your new teacher, you were pushed to the limits of irritation, annoyance, frustration, hatred, sadness like you weren't for a while now, along with feelings you couldn't understand.

"Aghh, how did this even happen? Was it because of him? Because of what he said perhaps? Or because something inside of me wanted to prove something?"

You were decided to concentrate in finishing with the jujutsu school, "Whatever this is, I can't let it intervene in my choice, I just can't make the same mistake that my parents did... not everyone is meant to be the strongest after all."

"However, it's going to be a pain in the ass dealing with Gojo all the time, he gets on my nerves, and maintaining myself calm with him around it's an almost impossible task" you sigh. "Haha, how ironic, having the strongest as my tutor."

In reality, the actual darker truth that you couldn't reach, was that, deep in you, you envied him, you couldn't understand him and his smug attitude along with his power that he handled without any care in the world, like it wasn't a burden itself. Maybe you were wrong about it, but you wouldn't know.
Hours have passed, your aunt arrived from work while you were already on your third movie.

"Watching movies, are we?" she says suddenly

"Yes, I felt like relaxing a bit" you smile kindly to her

"That's fine sweetie, you've got to relax now and then." she smiles too

After she leaves the room your phone rings.

"~DING DING~"

"Ugh, must be more ads, who would message me?"
You unlock your phone to see a new message from an unknown number. You open it suspiciously.

5:35pm
???: Hey! You're at your aunt's home now? I'm going there to pick you up in a few minutes to tell you about your new schedule

You: Who's this?

???: It's your amazing teacher Gojo~

You: What? How did you get my number?

Gojo: I have my ways haha well, Yaga sensei gave it to me

You: Couldn't you ask me for it? -.-

Gojo: You probably wouldn't give it to me anyways, you said that you hated me so I didn't even bother

You: About that... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that, please forget about it

Gojo: Forgotten~ that doesn't matter, get ready, I arrive there in 20 minutes