𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄 𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

Tokyo, 18th June 2015

Another day, another one that felt like eternity. You were born in the Kamo clan, one of the clans with the most powerful jujutsu sorcerers that had greatly contributed to the history of the jujutsu world. Since you were born, you were told that you were to come one of the greatest jujutsu sorcerers of your time, because you had inherited the respected "blood manipulation" cursed technique from your clan and you were born with a really unique and rare innate technique, that was called "gravity manipulation", where you could increase or decrease gravity by touching anything or any living thing, you could either crush or levitate anything you came in contact with.

At that time, you never truly understood what it meant to be one of the strongest, you only wanted to play carefree, but these last years were different, you've come to realize the extents of being born in a destiny you didn't choose.

It is another day, another day of training with your parents, you're already 17, and even though you were supposed to be studying normally on a high school like everyone your age, your parents had put you up on home schooling, which had some perks itself, but you almost never had friends, excepting for your childhood friend Ray that has been with you since you remember, you two are practically siblings.

After the normal lessons you would have jujutsu lessons given by your parents, where they would prepare you to fight curses in the real world. And you are pretty good at it, you have it, what they call talent, you would often go in missions with your parents and frequently help them too. But everything of it, of being a jujutsu sorcerer, of fighting curses on a daily basis for your life, it only felt as your obligation, nothing more and since you were a child your parents were pretty strict about it, so you never had a say in it.

"Y/N I know you are still young to understand some things, but the destiny you've gotten chosen for is a noble one, to have the power to be strong and protect the weak." – your mother always said.

"As a child of mine I only expect you to be the best, you have the talent for it so you better take the trainings seriously"- your father said.

Your parents are widely known for being the strongest couple of sorcerers out there, with a unique way of working too. In fact, when you were 13, they disassociated themselves and departed from the Kamo clan, you never understood why, but they didn't agree with how the Kamo clan worked and had some clashing interests with the current leader, things didn't go well so your parents left with you.

Even though, things were hard from time to time, you still had a pretty good life, only worrying to train harder to prepare for the future, and what a future! Little did you know it was already around the corner, a really distant yet close gruesome future you didn't expect, was waiting for you on the next day. An incident that would change everything, that would change you, forever!

                                                                                                      ☆---------☆

Hii~ It's author here :D This chapter is quite small, since is an introduction, but prepare yourself for the ride of the next ones, that will be longer

I hope you enjoy the story as much as did writing it <3