𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙑𝙄𝙄𝙄 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩-𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨

"Oh shit, I'm late!" you wake up startled, looking at the clock and seeing a missed call from Gojo. Last night you ended up fall asleep late, because your mind was spinning full of thoughts.

You try to get ready fast and take breakfast, right after that, you return his call. He tells you that the meeting point is in the Harajuku station, that is almost an hour from you and you had to be there in forty-five minutes.

You get anxious, you could never deal well with schedules. Some minutes after you manage to leave, running by your aunt a few times and closing the front door before she could even ask you where you were going. You get to the nearest train station and enter (hopefully) on the right train, panting of exhaustion from running. As you arrive, you look all around you, not finding him.

"Don't tell me that he already left", you're fifteen minutes late, so that was a possibility, you think. You decide to message him, and some seconds after:

"𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐠~" 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

"I'm ten minutes late, wait for me there"

"Seriously this man! And I thought I was the one late, I run for nothing" you sigh, not surprised at this point.

𝐓𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Hey Y/n, thanks for waiting!" Gojo says appearing from behind you.

Although you sensed him arriving you still get startled, "Took you long enough!"

"Let's get going, my students are already probably waiting" he adds ignoring what you said.

You two start walking and you ask curious, "What are they like?"

"You'll see for yourself, one of them has already been with me for a long time, and the other entered the school just some days ago and is pretty new to the jujutsu world, he's the current vessel of Sukuna."

You stop walking not knowing if you heard that right. "WHAT? Sukuna? As the claimed king of curses??"

"Yes" he answers with a grin.

"How that's even possible??" you're shocked.

"Oh, things happened and he ate one of Sukuna's fingers, and a one in a million-chance happened." He says, like it's the most natural thing.

"He... ate it...?" you look at him with your face washed in disgust.

You are interrupted by a voice.

"Hi sensei!", you turn to see a boy with pinkish hair wearing a bright smile.

"Late again" says a boy with black hair, expressionless.

"You are?" the boy with pink hair looks at you.

"I'm-"

Gojo interrupts you, "She's Y/n, your third-year senior, she is by my orientation this year. I hope you all end up being an inspiration for each other.", he says with enthusiasm.

"Nice to meet you Y/n! I'm Itadori Yuuji" says the boy with pink hair.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Fushiguro Megumi" adds the boy with black hair.

You smile at the entusiam, "Nice to meet you", "But I thought there would be three first-years...?"

"Hey, over here!", Gojo waves to a girl with short light brown hair on the other side of the street. She crosses the street to where you all are.

"I'm Kugisaki Nobara", she presents herself and then looks at you, "Oh, didn't know there would be a girl in our group."

"I'm Y/n, a third-year, nice to meet you." You tell her.