𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙓𝙄 𝘿𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

Gojo grabs you and Yuuji, by the back of your clothes and, in and what it feels like a blink of an eye you are outside standing over a lake.

"Is this for real, the way you usually bring people with you?", you ask him on a judging tone.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Nothing, forget it." You feel that anything he does surprises you anymore, at this point.

You look around, the time went by so fast, that when you were comfortably watching movies, you didn't notice, how it was already, night time. The breeze feels fresh and you can listen to the rustling trees around you, but the ominous presence is too great for you to get distracted.
You are quick to notice a cursed spirit in front of you, the amount of cursed energy it emits feels terrific. "A special grade curse!"

You look at Yuuji, that is disoriented.
A shiver of fear runs down your spine, but you try to brush it off, and the curse starts talking.

"What's that two brats here for? To act as shields?", he states on a pretentious tone.

"... Excuse me?!", you blurt out affronted.

"That's not it. I told you, didn't I? They are simply here to observe. I'm in the middle of teaching this kid some stuff", Gojo answers pointing at Yuuji.

"For you to willingly take hindrances with you... How foolish.", the curse says, glancing him a mocking look.

"No, how foolish of you to show up, and think you even have a chance on a fight with this guy.", you answer for Gojo, already tired of the curse's ridiculous conceited attitude.

"Heh, you listened her.", he throws a big grin your way.

"What? And who even are you? Actually... You look familiar, I think we have met before...", the curse says, observing you with a penetrating look.

What he says immediately throws you off. You get a lingering nauseating feeling, lurking from the back of your mind.
"I... don't think so...", you say feeling somewhat disturbed.

Gojo glances you (in what you could believe that was) a questioning look.

You could swear you had never seen this curse before, but its voice... it was a different question. You could feel, that it was part of one of the long forgotten suppressed memories of yours, it felt familiar in some way, the more you thought about it. But you couldn't grasp from when or where.

"Haha It's fine, isn't it? I mean, because you're weak.", Gojo smirks, finally answering the curse.

If it was at a different timing, you would probably get annoyed again at his cocky attitude, but this time you have to suppress your laughter. Your anxious thoughts alleviate a bit.

"Weak? This guy?", Yuuji says surprised.

His words instantly deliver the effect, making the pissed off curse explode.

"It will be fine, don't leave my side, Yuuji.", Gojo puts his hand over Yuuji's head reassuring him, on a protective gesture.

"Y/n, you seem a little distressed for some reason, just don't interfere, okay?", he says serious but on a gentle manner, embracing you from the side with his left arm.

You reluctantly nod, lightly blushing upon his touch.

"Haha still distracting yourself with your stupid brats??", now the angry cursed spirit shouts.

𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: "𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧"!!!

You three are swallowed by his domain. The atmosphere feels dense and burning hot, there's lava spurting from everywhere, almost touching you.