𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙓𝙄𝙄𝙄 𝙈𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙

The next day, Megumi, Yuuji and Nobara ask and invite you to train together with them, when you meet them at the school training ground, they are fast to recognize that you seem a little down, much for your discontent. You were getting quite bad at not showing emotions, once you had unlocked them.

"Is everything okay Y/n? You know you can count on me", Nobara gives you a sympathetic grin.

You sigh.

"The mission I had with Nanami yesterday, what happened, was disconcerting."

You explain to them the rest, about the curses, leaving aside details, your past and your hunches.
You pause and look at their slightly disturbed faces, "Of course this would be new to them, and that only supports my theory even more."
They end up not saying much, what you are thankful for.

It's been a long time since you trained with them, and it ends up being really productive. You decide to help them with your knowledge on fighting and consequently you fight them individually as part of the training.

"You all have greatly improved in such a small amount of time! You should be proud, keep moving forward!", you smile to them.

"Hai sensei!", they line up, on a formal tone, almost seeming like they had rehearsed it, to say it in front of you. "It's always amazing to train with you, we learn and get so much inspiration from you!", Yuuji adds joyfully.

"Hahaha please I'm not a teacher, but thanks for that, you too inspire me.", you are laughing, caught by surprise.

"That's true, but you actually teach us better than Gojo-sensei.", Megumi acknowledges.

"Ahhh I'm hurt!", a voice from behind makes you jump. You almost didn't sense him behind you since you were distracted.

"Oh, nice.", the last person you wanted to see now, Gojo.

He approaches you, standing beside you, he puts a hand over your shoulder sending a tingling sensation down your arm, you get nervous.

"But it's true, I was observing, Y/n here has a talent for teaching, I've got to admit.", he smiles.

"Are you trying to sway me into the teaching job once I graduate?", you narrow your eyes and look at him.

"Who knows!", he gives you a shining grin.

You end up saying nothing.

Once the training ends, and Gojo dismisses his students, he goes up to you.
"Tomorrow I will go with you on your mission, to evaluate your progress, I'm counting on you to impress me."

You were zoning out, so you give him a bland answer, trying to ignore his too flashy energy, that you were in no mood to deal with.

"Sure!"

He notices. "Do you perhaps have something you want to tell?", guessing your tormenting thoughts.

"What?... No.", you try to answer assertively, but failing miserably.

He decides to don't push it further and ends up saying:
"Humm okay. I'll be waiting for you tomorrow afternoon." He waves you goodbye leaving gradually your sight.

In reality you knew you had to talk to him, about the mission with Nanami, it was quite important and you were just postponing it, just because you couldn't put yourself around him without feeling slightly annoyed.

"Ughh this sucks!", it shouldn't be this hard to be professional, however it was Gojo. And due to how things weirdly had gotten to, between you two, you had the mindless urge to just go confront him about what Nanami had told you. To your distaste, that thought kept on crossing your mind numerous times, and you were already getting weary of it. Why everything regarded to him was so damn difficult to forget, impossible actually? Was something you asked yourself.