𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙓𝙄𝙑 𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚

𝘈/𝘕: 𝘏𝘪, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬! 

 𝘐'𝘔 𝘚𝘖 𝘚𝘖𝘙𝘙𝘠 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘎𝘐𝘝𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘚𝘜𝘊𝘏 𝘈 𝘓𝘖𝘕𝘎 𝘞𝘈𝘐𝘛 😭😭😭 

𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺, 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢p𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘢 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘤 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳 (𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴), 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘠/𝘕, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦. 𝘐 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘐'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺. 𝘚𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 :( 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬! :𝘋 

𝘊𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘚𝘜𝘙𝘌 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘤, 𝘴𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘳 <3

 𝘕𝘰𝘸, 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨! 𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳.

(...)

Once again, you open your eyes to Satoru's arms embracing you, and you question yourself if you will ever get used to this warm feeling, of feeling at home after being at void for longer that you could remember, a smile draws beautifully on your face as the light from the early morning enters the room, embedding it on a soft white yellowish tone. You then get flustered, when you get self-conscious of your naked body, yesterday you just fell asleep due to how tired you were, not giving time for you to put something on.

Still, you feel cozy but you get the urge to use the bathroom, so you slowly try to get up, fighting the still lingering soreness of your body from last night. You move slowly, to prevent from waking him up, and move his arms to the side, putting them down on the bed sheets. You pick up the T-shirt and underwear from the ground, putting it on.

As you prepare to get up, a step away from the ground, legs swinging out of the bed, you feel a pair of arms hugging your waist.

"Where are you going?", a hoarse sleepish voice rings on your ears.

You turn your head to him, smiling softly at the sight of him, still closed eyes, head pressed against your lower back.

"Just to the bathroom", you answer, and seeing that he doesn't let go of you, you add "Will you let me go?"

"No", he answers you bluntly.

You chuckle, "I will pee here if you don't let me go."

"No, you'll not."