Kamala has always found a sleepy Doug to be extremely adorable.

"Not today, mister. Today is your birthday so I canceled your whole work schedule and most of mine too. Devi and I and two special guests want to spend the whole day with the birthday boy." Kamala says, kissing Doug and Doug kisses her back.

"Aw! You are too sweet, honey!" Doug says caressing Kamala's cheek and she shoots him a wink.

"I wonder who these special guests could be." Doug teases Kamala and Kamala locks her lips.

"You will see when they arrive." Kamala says and gives Doug's kiss on the cheek.

Devi smiles up at Doug when both of their eyes meet.

"Hi, my little baby boy! Hi, bud! Did you wake up with Mama today? Did you make me a birthday breakfast?" Doug says and takes Devi into his arms.

Devi smiles at Doug and coos at the sound of his voice causing Kamala to smile.

"He sure did! He was Mama's big helper this morning!" Kamala says in a babyfied voice, causing Devi to smile at her.

"Look at his big smile. He smiles just like his Mama!" Doug says as Devi lays on him and Doug hugs him close, giving him lots of kisses.

"No, he smiles just like his Daddy." Kamala says playfully, kissing Doug's cheek.

Doug sits up with Devi in his lap and he smiles at his pancakes.

"Aw, this is really cute. Thank you, Kam." Doug says smile at Kamala.

"You are very welcome! Enjoy!" Kamala says as Devi coos happily.

"Seems like we have a little pancake lover." Doug chuckles at Devi's big eyes on the pancakes.

"Just like his Daddy is." Kamala says as she sits down on her side of the bed, next to Doug and Devi.

"He will get all of my good sides." Doug says and smiles down at Devi.

"And yours too, honey." Doug adds and smiles at Kamala, causing Kamala to blush.

"Aww, you are so sweet! And come on! Try them! I added chocolate chips just for you birthday!" Kamala says and smiles at Doug.

"I wish you can try them, bud! A few more months and you can try some food!" Doug says as he takes a bite of a pancake and smiles at Devi and Kamala.

"Mmm! These are really good, Kam! Very delicious! Thank you." Doug says as he feeds Kamala a bite and she takes it.

"Mmm, they are good! And you're welcome, baby! Happy birthday. Do you feel your age?" Kamala asks playfully causing Doug to smile.

"Not one bit! Well, maybe a little. I'm more tired now a days." Doug says with a chuckle as he eats some more pancakes.

"We could blame this little guy for the tiredness." Kamala giggles and winks at Doug.

"He has such been a very good baby, but of course it is a change." Doug says and kisses Devi's head.

"He has been patient with us and our busy lives. He has been a pretty good sleeper so far too." Kamala says and leaned down to kiss Devi.

"A much better sleeper than both his big brother and big sister. Cole didn't fully sleep all night until he was seven months and Ella was four months." Doug says, reminiscing on his two older children.

Devi coos at his parents love and nestles into Doug's chest. Devi then spreads his little fingers in Doug's chest hair.

"Aww look at him. All nice and cozy with Daddy." Kamala says and leans her head on Doug's shoulder.