I dashed at him in a faster speed than before and released two consecutive slashes. Itaki blocked the first one, but got his left hand cut by the second one.

Without wasting any time, I started doing all the Sun Breathing techniques in succession. Half of it hit Itaki sensei while the others got either blocked or dodged.

He starts getting irritated, so he also starts using all his breathing techniques in succession. I get hit preety badly but I didn't stop. By badly, I mean I got deep cuts, about 3 cm in my limbs and I also got slashed in my upperbody in the shape of an 'X' just like Sanemi. I was bleeding preety badly. Without a doubt, this fight was one of the most difficult if not the most difficult fight I have had so far.

Even if I was bleeding preety badly, I still managed to hold my ground. Sanemi and Kanae were also trying their absolute best to defeat Doma, but Doma was not letting that happen easily.

I lifted my sword and pointed it towards my opponent.

Satoshi - Bring it on.

Itaki - As, you wish, Satoshi Kamado.

3rd Person's POV
------------------------------

Itaki takes a deep breath and uses,

BLOOD THUNDER BREATHING
FOURTH FORM
BOLT DASH SLASH

Itaki surrounds himself with electric charges and gets ready to dash towards Satoshi and slash him up.

Satoshi takes a deep breath and he gets ready to use a very risky technique.

Satoshi - *in mind* 'Father, please protect me as I m about to finish this with this single attack.
Ever since I failed to fuse my breathes together in the fight against Kokushibo, I have been training to do it successfully, without letting anyone know. And today, it's time I finally put it in test. The new Breathing technique that I created by fusing Fire and Thunder.'

FIERY THUNDER BREATHING
FIRST FORM
DANCING FLASH

A new breathing technique developed and utilized only by Satoshi Kamado. He infuses the Thunderclap and Flash technique of Thunder Breathing into the high-powered slash of Dance by inhaling huge amounts of oxygen, increasing the pumping of blood through the entire body, focusing it on the legs, and releasing it all to assault the target with a slash. This technique is 3x faster than the original Thunder Clap and Flash.

With this newly formed technique, in speed which human eyes cannot see, he dashes towards Itaki. Before Itaki realized what had happened, he was already cut in half.

Satoshi sliced him in the waist and he was divided into two parts.

Blood spattered on Satoshi. He was already covered in his own blood, and now he was covered in Itaki's blood as well.

Satoshi - *slowly turns around and looks at Itaki.*

Itaki - *starts slowly regenerating his lower body.* You could have sliced my head, but you didn't, why?

Satoshi - Please. Try to remember who you are. You are not Itaki Kibutsuji. You are Itaki Sato. The son of Ayame Sato. You were trained by Jigoro Kuwajima. Then you trained me, Satoshi Kamado. You made me your apprentice. You are the Thunder Hashira. You were turned into a demon by your father, Muzan Kibutsuji. You are being used. Please, try to remember your human life. Please, Itaki-Sensei.

Itaki - *closes his eyes tightly and covers up his ears.*

Satoshi - *teary eyes* ITAKI SENSEEEEIIIII!!!!

Itaki - *fully regrows his lower body* What are you talking about? I don't unders-

His limbs gets severed by Satoshi.

Satoshi - *in mind* it's impossible. He's not remembering anything at all. Should I kill him? What do I do? What do I do?

Itaki - *regrows his limbs* *in mind* Why is he not taking advantage and killing me? Why is he crying? Why does he call me  Itaki sensei? Ayame Sato? Jigoro Kuwajima? Who are they? Who am I?

AT THE DEMON FORTRESS
-----------------------------------------------

Muzan - *in mind* This is bad. At this rate, Doma will die and Itaki will regain his human memories back. I need to give him more of my blood and make him totally loose his human memories.*

NAKIME!! BRING THEM BACK!!

Nakime takes the form of a pale woman with a grayish complexion, who has sharp, blue-stained nails and notably red lips which sharply contrasted the tone of her skin. She has shiny, waist-length hair of a dark brown color, which she wears falling down her back in slight waves that cut off sharply at the ends, with two chin-length strands left to frame her face and long bangs that obscures her large eye set in between them, swept to either side of her nose.

Nakime wears a plain black kimono with a white lining, secured with a striped pale brown-striped obi, white socks and no shoes. She is seen holding a four-stringed wooden biwa with a large bachi pick.

Nakime - As you wish, my Lord.

Nakime plays the biwa.

AT THE BIG WAREHOUSE
----------------------------------------------

Kanae and Sanemi are fighting Doma. Sanemi uses one of his technique to send Doma a couple of metres away from them.

On the other hand, Satoshi is looking at a confused Itaki.

Then, all of a sudden, everyone in the room hears two biwa sounds.

Satoshi and Kanae'e eyes instantly widens since they knew what that meant.

Outta nowhere, two Shoji doors appears right below Doma and Itaki. And as always, the door opens and the two demons falls down. Another biwa sound was heard after that and the Shoji doors disappeared.

Sanemi - WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!!?

Satoshi - Muzan saved them.

Sanemi - WHATTT!!!

Kanae - *sees Satoshi covered in blood* OH MY GOD! SATOSHI-KUN!!

Kanae runs towards Satoshi and removes her haori. She then tears it and uses it to wipe the blood away. As she tried to wipe the blood at his face, she notices that he was crying.

Kanae - S-Satoshi-kun?? Are you okay? Why are you crying?

Satoshi - *in a cracking voice* I-I don't know what to do. Itaki sensei, he doesn't remember anything even if I try my best. He became a demon. I failed to protect him. I failed to protect him. *starts crying* I lost him.

Kanae - *hugs him* It's not your fault, babe. It's not your fault.

Sanemi - Shall we go now?

Satoshi - Let's go, Kanae.

Kanae - Uhm. *Pulls out of the hug*

Satoshi, Kanae and Sanemi walks out of the warehouse and heads for the nearest wisteria crest house.

To be continued.......

1598 words.