10

As Mali continue to talk this time I really listen to her.

"So.. if I understood, in this country school is a place where you take an examen that long 7 years. It's where you learn all type of task to do in a society and then your teacher that teach you for 7 years choose for you what you are the best at and that's when you enter the 2nd school. In the 2nd school you learn much more about what you were assigned and your level of school is not determined by your age but by your talent at it"
"Yes that's it, you understood the base of the school. But after you finish you 2nd school you go to the 3rd school which is you collect experience with older people, you have to follow them and do what they ask you to and in the end they determine if you have to remake it or that you were good enough"
"Ah ok so the 1st school is for determining at what you are good, the 2nd is to deepen your knowledge about your future work and the 3rd school is the gain experiment and determine if you are ready to start your job"
"Yes, yes you understood very well and there a 4th school which is for the rich people and genius who are there to learn more about other domains so you can be multi task and you can even be form by professionnels. Those who finish this school are really ask for. All the most important person in the country has passed by the 4th school"

For a while we talk about how society work and the most important thing I learn is that I have to listen to the royal family order even if it's the most absurd thing to do. All rules are commanded by the royal family and they are called the demon family. There even a rumor that the royal family is the resurrection of the servant of the seventh god, the god of destruction. Of course that is just a rumor.

Slavery was a commun thing to do and abandoning child in the middle of nowhere too. The sanitary was an advance technology because of the soap and oil to put in your hair. Being clean was even more important than being pretty because disease was a big problem that cause a lot of death and being clean was the best way to avoid it.
There was a pretty good system of sanitary for toilet and you could wash yourself in a public bath, a large place where you were under a cascade and the water was being changed regularly.
Hearing that the sanitary system was so advance really surprised me because I was sure that I would have to bath just 1 time a month. I was relieved to hear that.

... 3 month after

It's now been 4 month that I reincarned and I learned a lot of things. My physical capacity really has changed a lot. I'm really more strong and my speed is incredible, my sens are really sharp and I was able to alert the group from group of monster. I am now a part of their family and I am really best at the spear than at archery. I was good in archery in Minecraft I don't understand why I'm so poor now...
But cooking is still something I couldn't master but at least I'm not picky and I can eat all food if it's not too spicy or hot, I'm sensible ok!

Unfortunately, I saw a lot of people die at the hand of monster and sickness it was always sad but I had to endure it.
...

Mali just call me for something so I'm walking toward her tent

"I'm here Mali!"
"Oh you're finally here Mi "
"What do you want from me" I tilted my head on the side
"You know, I'm really proud of you for being able to follow us in our training so it show that your level of survival is high enough for you to go the level superior"
"I'm really happy but I don't understand what the level superior mean?"
"We made a promise about when you would be good enough in your survival techniques"
Before she could even finish her sentence my eyes started to shine and I became really excited
"I-it's for the magic isn't it"I respond immediatly with excitement
She shigh "Yes , that's what you waited so much to happen: magic