9

It now been 1 month since they saved me and I now know all their names even if I sometimes forget about some. The one who help me to get away from the scorpions back then is named Rio.
I start to exercise each day too and I finally started to see a difference.

I became stronger and my stamina is way better, I am really fast and agile but that didn't change from before. I was able to know more about them and they tasks, like hunting and cooking, which I am really bad at but at least I can cut a piece of meat properly unlike in my past life..

I was able to go to 1 hunting session, I got the archery place and .. I failed all my shoots. They had to console me because I felt really useless and I thought it couldn't became worst but I nearly died so they had to saved me. The moral of the story; I wasn't only not helping I was being a complet burden for them!..

But anyway, tomorrow we will leave this campement for another campement because this group is not just some group who live in the desert but they have a job to do and it is to take something in another country for the gouvernement and their journey came to an end.

BUT of course I am going to follow them even in their original country, we are now like a family and I just couldn't leave them just like they couldn't leave me. I will probably going to school when we will reach our destination and settle all thing we need to do and they will take adoption paper for me to be their legitimate child, well more like the legitimate child of Mali and her husband, I look forward to meet her family!! I'm sure they will be lovely.

What's more Mali will finally start to teach me magic! I'm really excited about it and I did a cool dream about me being able to tame a dragon, I wished it was not a dream.

So it's today that we will be starting our journey to find an other place to camp.

...

It's been 2 hours and my legs are tired but more than that , IT'S SO HOT!! And I am so bored!!

Mali saw my face so she started talking to me 'she's such an angel! ' I could seriously see her wing! Oh no it's just an illusion due to heat..

"You really look like you will melt at any minute" she chuckle
"I don't only look like, I AM MELTING" I said with the most dramatic acting I could make
"Oh no!! We have to bring you ice now or you will finish to be the only source of liquid in this desert!" And we both burst into laught
"No but seriously.. how can you survive like this and make it your job, I just couldn't" she gave me a sad look
"In our country, we don't really choose our job, we only do the thing we are the best at even if we don't like it, it's the gouvernement that decide for us and it appear that I have a great resistance to heat, I'm able to survive on my own and I'm good at hunting "
"Ah.. " it became awkward so I changed the topic(I didn't really change now that I think about it..)
"Soo.. now that I will be living in this country.. I have to know the base of how to behave and how this country work" yea no.. I didn't changed the topic at all..
"It's true that you have to know how it work, sometime you are really much more mature and organize than us, adult"
"So .. to start.."

So she talked about the fact that this country is named Maquior, it was common to name your child with at least the same name as the country you live in and that why a lot of people have name that start with an M or finish with an R, but anyway, when Mali mention Maquior, I started to panick.
Maqior was the country that had a war with Tror, the country which the main characters live in. It was one of the biggest and most important arc in the story.
And a lot of person died in the war, including the FL, but it's what actived the power of life that help the mc to resurrect his lover and he was able to killed the killer who killed the FL.
If I remember correctly this part was my favorite because that's when he met the foreign demon, the most dangerous weapon Maquior had in the entire history of this country.
She always gave such a mysterious and sad aura . She oblivious was being controlled by the gouvernement and was just a weapon in their eyes. She killed and killed many people but I couldn't help but feel bad for her. She was really pretty but a lot of scar were covering her face and her beautiful eyes were dull like a dead person. When the mc came to killed her he was shocked by how she was treated.

She was in a cage with an antimagic collar and 50 pound weight were on each of her arms and legs to keep her from moving and she was clearly mistreat.
In rage that what he had work so hard for in his country against were still used here . So he went to kill the king family and return to where the foreign demon was.
He released the girl but he was still angry at her so he told him
« you killed my loved one and you killed many more people that I can count so I can't forgive you, but you were being controlled by them so I will fulfill one wish and when I will be finished I will kill you »
I remember clearly this part because I couldn't stop crying
« If you can accord me a last wish, I-I want for you to kill me with not hate but kindness, and please put my dead body really far from this curse country and where I will be able to rest in the eternity seing a beautiful sky, I wish for you to help this country like you did in your country and pray each night for all those who I killed in my place. Haha.. sorry I ask more than one whish »
The mc looked at her in surprise before softening his expression and answer with a
« yes I will do as you want » before cutting her head like butter.
He finally saw the eyes full of hope and a smile on her decapited head rolling on the ground which made him puked in disgust at himself before making the whishes this girl who had lived a live too difficult that someone could endure, into reality.
This part really made me cry the whole night, what more is that I had a crush on this character and her sad backstory really just end me.

"Mi? Do you listen to me or do I talk for nothing" she grounded me
"Ah ah sorry I was just lost in my head can you continue talking please"
Yea that's right I'm in the story that I liked the most in my last life. I had to change something in this world because I won't let this story take such a dramatic turn like in the book!

It's author! I beat my record! I did 1269 words! And I really don't know how I was able to create a story this detailed with my brain so sleepy😅. I'm sorry for all the grammar and comprehension error and where you see the the'..' it's just two because when I do the three it does that'...' like it's levitating I don't understand why it does that and I donor even know if your reader view you see it different or it's just me like... .. ... .. it's clearly different yea?? I don't know for you but it's clearly not in the same level for me ...