3

It's our protagonist! Just a little bit older on the picture than now

It's our protagonist! Just a little bit older on the picture than now. It's like that that you can imagine her just a little bit more beautiful because it seem I can't draw beautifully 🥲but I'm proud of the result and I will describe her more in words later. It's just for you to be able to make an image in your head while reading
So go continue the story————————————————————————————————————————————————————————->

I start walking, it's so painful, I feel like I could collapse at every moment. But I can't stop I have to find someone to help me or at least find a place to sleep without danger. The best that could happen to me would be to find a source of water to wash myself and drink. And of course I have to eat to but it's not the most important to think about now.

After 3 hours of walk and pain I collapse.

Ah shit. Am I going to die again? For one time in my life I was exited about what was about to happen to me. Even if I was in pain I liked the feeling of wanting to live. My eyes close and all we could see is a body lying on the sand

I start to open my eyes again but this time it's not hot anymore, I could even say that it's freezing. Aah yes, when it's the night the desert become cold and it feel so nice. I didn't die! I did my biggest smile while a little a tear started rolling down my cheek.
I looked at the sky, it's so beautiful! Even in my last life, watching the night sky was my favorite things to do, even with all my problems when I look at the sky, the stars , I feel like I don't have to worry about anything anymore. I could even have neck problem after a session of it. But his time there was no pollution to hide the starry sky. It's beautiful, the stars produce colorful light so it make a majestic spectacle.

As I watch the spectacle I hear a noise, a noise really acute. I cover my ears in fear and start looking at the source of the noise.

A big scorpion, nearly 1 m of height with his tail up and 2 m of length. My eyes open like I'm in a cartoon and I start running in the opposite of the scorpion, I don't know if it knows that I am here but I can't take a chance.

I was right, the scorpion started to run after me. I don't know if it's because I'm in a child body or just because of the adrenaline but I run really more fast than this monster and I am really agile.

Oh shit. I stop on the spot. They are other scorpions over there. I can't escape. Am I going to die ? Again? Really?

I don't like it at all. They seem to approach me .

What do I do ? I want to cry...

I hope you like the 3rd chapter even with the errors made and don't forget to vote and comment even to just write "~" I would really appreciate it