2

I am in a story which I know very well...

«I Will Follow You To Hell If I Had To» that's the name of my favorite book and more precisely the name of the story that is happening in this universe, in the universe where I just reincarned. I got really excited and I demoralized just after. I don't even know where am I and firstly, who am I? The only thing I can see about myself is that I am a child judging by my size and I have long hair but it's really oily and not healthy at all like the rest of my body: I am lean and I have numerous sunburns with cut and scars.

This body is not healthy at all but the contrary would have been surprising, this person really suffer a lot and died without anyone knowing it. I automatically felt bad for them(I don't know their pronons) and they surely got lost. And by judging by their clothes which was a dress made with rough fabric and made roughly and all they scares they were surely a slave.

Slavery was a big problem in this world, the protagonist was a guy that reincarned like me but for him that was written in the book not like me who is totally en expected. The protagonist who lived in my world, was horrified by all these middle age actions and decided to do everything in his power to help against it and the first thing he solves was the slavery problem in his country. The crown princess immediatly got interest at him for having solve a big problem like that and they got together for their own purpose. The princess to secured her crown place because the mc had become really loved by the peasants so they would like her and she would make the perfect queen. While for the protagonist it was that he would have more facility to acted with the royal authority. Finally they fell in love with each other and their battle for justice started.

That was a really good book but now that I was in I didn't know what to do and I was horrified with the idea of becoming a slave or just dying again when I have a chance to finally have a life that I would like.

I slowly started to got up and it hurt so bad I wanted to continue to cry so I just bit my lip to the point of blood and again I drank the bit of drop of blood I had. I had to hydrate myself and I couldn't aford to lose any drop of water from my body...

My second chapter is here! I hope you like it and don't forget to vote and comment I really like writhing this story so far and I hope you like it as well sorry for the errors