7

All this world and how it work is really fascinating I could truly talk and learn more about myth and magic but it was time for Mali to go on an expedition with the group for food and water.

"We are going to leave but before don't forget to eat and recover the most possible" she gives of such a motherly vibe, her partner and child are so lucky
"Ok but I have a request for you" I ask shyly
"Yes, what is it?"
"Do you think,that when I will be completely recovered, you could teach me some basic magic trick?" I had literal stars in my eyes
"Uh- you know... magic is really more difficult than what you think and it can be dangerous "
"Aah-ughh...yea I-I understand" I was sad but it was still a request and it's not like she was obligated to do it for me
"Aah... you know, your face is really difficult to ignore... if you want it that badly we can make a compromise"
I quickly raise up my head and then ask
"W-what's the compromise"
" We are going to teach you how to survive with how to fight and just basic survival and if you're good with that I will help you try to do magic"
I became all excited and immediatly responded with a sarcastic tone: " I guess that's a good compromise"
We fixed at our eyes and made a pinkie promise(don't really know if that's how we say it in English) and Mali left with big smile on her face

...

When I was able to move like 2 or 3 hours later. I went outside of my little tent and I saw a guys making weapons. So I went to him.
" H-hi"
"Oh-you surprised me"
"What do you want?.If you want to know where is the group, they left to hunt they will return when it's time to eat"
"Ah no,no it's not about that"
"I just want to ask for your name, the only name I know is Mali for the moment"
"My name is Lure, and I am the one who create the weapons and maintain them" he point at himself with a proud expression
"Oh, it's so cool, I always wanted to know how to creat weapons !!"
He grinned and started to teach me about how weapons work with the material to use to make different weapons. In the beginning it was truly interesting but it started to being boring the more the time passed.
'Aaaahhhh!! When will he stop!! I didn't expect to be teach about what is the different type of rock that exists and how to differentiate them!!
After a while it finally ended
"Ha ha th-thank you very much..." and I start to went back to my tent with my tired legs, when I suddenly heard
"Ahh-humm" ' What!!Didn't you finished already??!! Don't talk to me anymore I feel like I am a rock myself now, after hearing you talking!!'
"I talked without asking but ... what's your name?"
I was relieved "Ah, just that...I don't have a name but..."
"You can call me Mi"
...