Chapter 9

I'll just start writing cause I know you're mad at me I literally read a comment earlier that said: you dead author? ...No,I'm not but I might be soon school's killing mee.

"

Mrs.Vankov,have a seat"

The anger that was going through my veins at this very moment...just,take a minute to imagine what that feels like,and double it.

"Black leather chair,goes with my jacket don't you think?"

"Brings out your eyes"

"Mmm,it does.Why did you want me to come here?"

"Straight forward, aren't you?"

Tell me about it.

"Cut the bullshit,tell me."

"I'd like to take you out on a dinner,there is something we need to discuss,are you interested?"

"Hahahahahahahaha" - i laughed sarcastically then immediately cut the smile and my facial expressions were stone cold.

"First of all,I have nothing to discuss with you of all people,maybe could give you a tip or two on your very questionable outfit choices - "

"...I wear suits Ana."

"Ana?" I said while raising one eyebrow.

"sorry, Anastasya"

I gave him a slow up and down look and I stopped at his eyes.Damn,his eyes are beautiful.What is happening to me?Focus Ana.

"It's fine.As I was saying..."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WOAH!CHILL." Said Blake with a very worried expression on his face.

"Oh,I'm chill."

"What happened?Who was in there?What did they say?Are you hurt?Do you want me to go insid-"

"Blake! I'm fine,I'll explain everything on the way,go!"

"So he said come to a dinner with me and you just accepted?Just like that?"

"Oh it was more than a "just like that" but I need to learn what he wants.

"i should try it too."

"Try what?"

"Nothing."

"You're weird."

When we arrived home we saw Marco's car outside the house so naturally Blake started cursing under his teeth until we got inside and he went to his room.Man,he's a lot. But I love him. As a brother obviously.

"Look who finally arrived.Where were you?"

"Good evening to you too dad, what's the time?"

"I asked you a question first."

"And I didn't answer it."

I said while going,or at least attempting to go up the stairs.

"ANASTASYA VANKOV, ANSWER MY QUESTION YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD!"

"SERGEI VANKOV I THINK YOU'RE FORGETTING WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO AND WHAT YOU RAISED!
I've had enough of your god complex personality, leave me the fuck alone,I will go where I want when I want, wherever I want and you cannot stop me.I am trying so hard for this dynasty,for this empire it's literally what I think of day and night, impressing you,making your feel proud but hey,turns out you can't make soulless people feel emotions."

...

"Oh and as for the *ungrateful* part,I don't think you want an argument about that right now"

"we're talking about this."

"Like hell we are."

I love arguing.
Wait no sorry that sounded wrong hahahah i hope you know what I mean cause I'm too lazy to explain
Hope you liked this chapter don't forget to vote loves.