Chapter 6

So sorry for not updating in so long.
Here's chapter 6,hope you like it.
Also I changed the book's title from 'Pride over Blood' to 'Blood or Love?'

She looked at me so terrified,so fragile,so vulnerable..she was just a girl and in her eyes...I was a monster.

It was then when I  slowly put the gun down realizing that it wasn't her fault I was in that condition,but oh,did I know whose fault was it.He is going to pay for this!

He is going to pay for everything.

'get back to work' I said trying to sound somewhat repentant,but I don't think she got that.

Clary was my assistant.An 18 year old girl who my dad recruited to be part of the mafia after she somehow discovered one of our warehouses but I'm still confused to this day as to why is she alive after that,cause I know that my dad doesn't forgive.Plus even if he magically forgave her, shouldn't she be training with the other kids?He told me she's going to be my assistant but she literally just wanders around all day since I never let her do any of my work.

There's something about her that my father isn't telling me.

I'm not surprised though,he never tells me anything.

I had to go but I couldn't leave the warehouse without having some fun now could I?

I went into the first cell I saw and took one of the small knives on the 'table of torture'.That's what we called it cause it had almost every weapon needed for torturing people.

'Hello gentlemen'

'Welcome Miss Vankov' two of the guards who were trying to make the prisoner speak,said at the same time.

'Good thing you learned how to stick to formalities boys.What do we have here?'

Oh,I forgot to mention, they're my best friends,Nic and Alec,as they liked to be called due to their dark pasts but I occasionally called them by their actual names Nicholai and Alexander when they got on my nerves.

'Jacob Johnson,46 year old douchebag,American Mafia,caught wandering around one of our arsenals,two kids,a wife on which he cheats on on a daily basis and yes that is pretty much it.Boring life.Sad dude.'

'well,my boy it was...well,it wasn't nice meeting you,rest in...wow,I can't even say my catchphrases around you.How can you rest in peace? Anyways,go to hell.And don't worry,she'll make sure of it'

I sighed and rolled my eyes at Nic's stupid comments. I walked two steps forward to our beloved prisoner.

"Do you know who I am?" I looked at him dead in the eye and just as I expected,he couldn't handle the eye contact.Why?Because he was about to lie.

"n-no I don't"

"Okay."

"O-okay?"

"Okay."

He gulped sharply.

I took 15 steps back,looking calm, unbothered...I grabbed another knife from the table,took an 180° sharp turn and threw the knife an inch away from his heart.Oh, that's gonna leave a lot more than a bruise.

He was screaming in pain.As I said,music to my ears.

'So...do you know me?'

'no' - he said while crying

'too bad'

I took another knife and threw it half an inch away from his throat.

'AAAAHHHH! PLEEAASEEE STOP!'

'Do you know me?' i continued speaking calmly

'I-I DON-'

'FUNN!!!' 

As I said that I walked towards him with three syringes.One of them had salty water.That's gonna make miracles in his brand new wounds. The other one had lemon juice.I love lemon juice. And the other one had acid. I love how acid sounds... delicious.

Yes,simple things like that are used to torture people.We don't invent shit.
However,there are some pretty cool weapons we use that you can't find in your kitchen counter.At least not in your kitchen.

'Choose. 1,2 or 3? '

I mean he did have like,what 20 minutes left to live? Why not let the poor guy choose?

'th-three' he said sounding almost asleep

'you chose my favorite! I LOVE YOU ALREADY! ACIIIDDD!'

I immediately half  pushed the plunger of  the syringe into the wound near his heart and his scream sounded so... empowering.I felt like all my problems had been washed away with that.

'stop!Stop!Please!PLEASE!'

'And why would I want to do that?We were just getting started' I said making a sarcastic pouting face.

'Anastasia Vankov'

"Sorry baby but you'll need more than that to escape death.Talk!"

'My boss...He sent me here'

'Look I don't have all day and according to my medical knowledge you don't either,so make it quick'

"He's going to kill you...all of you"

"Who is he and what is his plan?"

"Mr.Jones,he's...he's going to..."

"TALK!"

'I-"

"FUCK! NO! TALK YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU ARE NOT DYING RIGHT NOW!"

Blood was coming out of his mouth,his body was already covered in it..with that amount of blood loss he could never make it and I was aware of that but I didn't want to believe it.He couldn't die after telling me that...

what is Flóres planning?

Heyyyy!
Long time no see lol!
Last time I updated was like months ago,sorry.I will be updating more now I promise.

So,what do you think Flóres is planning?
(Also do you like his name cause I'm still thinking about it.Suggest names for him and please as much as I love it,not another Ace)