Chapter 4

Hey,I'm back lol.Sorry for the late update,I promise to update more often.
Enjoy :)

Am I supposed to say thank you?

I pull out a cigarette and a lighter from my purse,hoping that he would leave,but no...instead,he says:

'May I?'

I pass the lighter to him,hoping he would shut up,yet a part of me didn't want him to? weird.

'Now that we're practically friends,would you mind telling me what's the real reason you're here?'

'Excuse me?'

'Same response?'

'What makes you think...'

'You really can't think of a better answer than that,can you?'

'To murder you.'

'Huh?'

'You wanted to know the reason why I'm here.Now leave before I fulfill my purpose.'

He chuckles,acting like he actually knows the real answer to it,but he wants to hear it from me.Pathetic.If he really wants that,then I'm sorry but it's gonna take more than that to get what you're looking for.

'Something tells me we're gonna meet again very soon,miss Vankov'

I roll my eyes,then take two steps forward,almost closing the distance between us.

'Wanna know a secret?' I talk slowly,almost whispering...

'...I'm not your friend.' 

I watch his face expression slowly change into something similar to fear,yet excitement?

I turn around,walking towards the entrance,hoping that everyone in there somehow forgot about the little scene I made that has probably ended up in all headlines by now.

'Miss Vankov?'

'What now?'

'Your lighter...'

'I suggest not giving it back.Trust me,it's for the common good.'

If he gave me that lighter right now I would burn the place to ashes in seconds. I wish this was the real reason I wanted him to keep it though...

The rest of it was one of the most boring evenings of my life.We both stayed silent during the ride back home,knowing that we would discuss this very soon.As I was looking out the window,completely zoned out thinking about a milion different things,I hear my dad say something that I had to ask him to repeat for me because clearly I wasn't paying any attention.

'Did you do it?' He raises an eyebrow,and he looked quite confused when I didn't answer his question.

Yes of course I did it.I mean,I am after all "the most dangerous woman in the world".The real question here is:

Was that the right decision? 

'Milaya,what is wrong with you today?'(sweetheart)

'what?' I completely froze when I saw him look at me like that.There it is.The dissappointment look.

'Did you do it?'

'yes'

My answer was barely a whisper...Why did I struggle saying that?99% of the time I'm the one who proudly says: 'I killed them'
'your father is dead' 'mission complete' 'any last words?'

I am simply...emotionless.Or at least I thought I was before today...

'Nothing is wrong with me.I did the job perfectly.No need to check the data,it's all taken care of'

'I hope so darling,I hope so'

Yes,he opened  the data files on his laptop to check if I was lying to him...thank you for your trust dad.I truly appreciate it

We arrive home to a bunch of...sorry,not just "a bunch of"...I mean hundreds of papparazi outside,flashlights everywhere,the place is a mess.

Yes,I know it's a short chapter and I'm still very bad at describing,but I promise next chapter will be better.
Why do you think she gave him the lighter?