Chapter 8

NEWWW CHAPTEEEER!!
Guess who finally got the motivation to write again? thiss girl!!!

The fucker had succeed at keeping me up all night thinking about his very meaningful note.

I saw the time on my phone,it was 5 AM,sunrise. I wore some clothes to work out on and went to the gym downstairs cause I was really in the mood to box today.

"For god's sake how long have you been here woman?"

That dude who's speaking,my friends,is none other than my dear Selena's son,Blake.We're not exactly besties but we care for each other, we basically grew up together so we didn't quite have a choice.

"How long do you think?"

"i'd say a solid...7 hours?"

"Asshole,3 hours 30 minutes and 1,2,3...

*punches him in the ribs*

4,5..."

"You bitch! What is wrong with you?"

"Hhahahahahahhahahahaa oh come on it was funny."

"I'd laugh but my ribs are kind of broken love"

"You okay though?"

"No,I'm dying"

"Dramatic idiot.Are you a gemini? Anyways,Marco's visiting today, thought I'd let you know"

"The fuck?" He said while choking on the water he was drinking.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me earlier?"

"It's like 8 Am.I'll never understand why you two hate each other.I'm gonna go take a shower then head over to the warehouse office I have a couple errands to run,wanna tag along?"

"When's Marco coming?"

"I don't know, 3-4 Pm?why?"

"When are you coming back?"

"After 6:30 Pm"

"Oh,I'm coming."

"Pff idiot."

After spending the whole day at the office basically taking care of all the things that my dad and his little joke of a team were supposed to,I was so tired all I wanted to do was go home relax,watch a movie,eat chips...yeah that's too much but could I just SLEEP for god's sake.

But it was all going to happen after my little visit to my new friend. Oh and on top of that,I had to explain everything to Blake cause he was going nowhere near home without me so I had to take him.

He's really good with guns,not so much with fighting but I could do that quite well on my own so before we left we made sure to get all the equipment we needed.I knew that taking my Range Rover was a good choice for today.

After spending all day at the warehouse office with Blake it was currently 5:30 Pm and we started getting ready to leave

I had explained a few things to Blake about the situation when we were at the office but I hadn't really told him the whole thing yet so that had to be done on the way to our destination.

"So basically,they said come here at 6:30 and you're just... going?"

"Yes?"

"Don't you find that a little psychotic?"

"Okay,Blake what's my name?"

"Anastasya Vankov the almighty"

"Does anything about that sound non-psychotic?"

"You're gonna be the death of me."

"That I will"

We were joking for a while then got into serious conversation.

"So,we pull up,and because I really don't know what to expect I'm guessing they'll only let me in so you'll stay in the car,watch the place closely,search for any hints or useful information that we could need like how many guards are there outside,do you see any symbols,entries,faces..."

"You could literally put a camera for that Stass I will not let you go in there alone, anything could happen"

"That's why I'm prepared for anything"

"Be careful okay?"

"When am I not?"

"You don't want me to answer that"

"True"

We arrived. As expected there were about a dozen guards outside the huge masion we pulled up to,such a cool looking place I love it.

*Anastasya you idiot this is the enemy's house,focus.*

..my subconscious likes to tag along sometimes,ignore her.

One of the guards comes near us and just as he was about to speak I show him the note and he says:

"You alone"

Predicable.

I leave Blake in the car and walk inside an enormous office to where a blonde girl who looks like a bitch my dad fucked once...wait,is it her??!!

*FOCUUSSS*

ugh.

"Mr. Jones ,your guest is here.Would you like her to come in?"

Mr,who? ...oh,this is about to get interesting.

HEYYY!!
Sorry for taking ageesss to update,I promise I won't take long to post chapter 9 I have some really cool stuff for you guys and also keep in mind that this is my first Wattpad story,i'm no "proffesional" writer and it's also not edited so don't go too hard on me.
Anyways,see you next time.