Chapter 5

I know I said I would update everyday and it has been um,3 days,lol,just bare with me.
Here's Chapter 5,enjoy :)

'Miss Vankov,what is your relationship with Mr.Fernandez?'

'What do you have to say about the scene you two caused a few hours ago?'

'Do you have a response to his statement?'

I knew this would happen.I have to start learning how to control my anger or else everyone around me is screwed.

I simply ignored all of the questions and walked in the mansion with 4 of my 'bodyguards' around me.It's funny how everyone thinks they're hired to protect me.

I am soaking wet from the pouring rain outside,which adds to the frustration that is taking over my whole body right now.

I walk in to a very concerned Serena,which is now taking my coat off  and gesturing for me to grab the warm towel in her hands.I give her a small smile to reassure her that I'm okay.

I go upstairs to my room,throw my purse on my bed and take my heels off and I start getting ready for a cold shower,the only thing that can cool me down right now.

I wear my loose black pants and a matching jacket over my black cropped top and of course my black boots.

Tonight is gonna become so much better

Knowing that me walking out from the front door wouldn't go unnoticed,I decide to sneak out from my bedroom's window,which by the way,was on the fourth floor.

I effortlessly climb out of my window while holding on to the third floor 's balcony and then the second and first.I've done this so many times in my life that it's come to the point where I can just do it with my eyes closed.

I then take my motorbike and leave for a little...adventure

Here it is.My favorite place in the world,the warehouse.

It's almost in the size of my mansion,but instead of the beige,bougie color my mansion has,this place is dark.Its walls have blood stains all over them,people in suits walking,screams of people getting tortured...

Some people call it hell on earth.I call it paradise,a place to clear my mind...a place to have some fun.

I remember the first day I step foot in here...I was so scared.This is where I trained to become who I am today.This is where I trained so that one day I could take my father's place and run this whole thing.

Shooting,fighting,seducing,everything I know,I learned it here.

'Miss Vankov,what brings you here?'

I pull out my gun and aim it at her head without thinking twice.

'WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP ASKING ME THAT?I GO WHERE I WANT,FOR WHATEVER REASON I WANT,WHEN I WANT!IS THAT CLEAR?'

Tears were running down her face.She was shivering from fear...

Some say it's love what weakens humans...I say it's fear.Fear is what makes us weak and that's why I've learned how to never be afraid of anything or anyone.

Everyone should fear me.

This chapter was a little...intense?And it has a lot of editing to be done,so I hope you don't mind.
Hope you liked it,next chapter coming tomorrow,I promise🙈

P.s: Don't forget to vote and comment what you think is gonna happen next?🤍