Chapter 2

Hey,new update.
I truly wasn't planning on continuing the story but the feedback I got was very good  so why not post another chapter?🙈I hope you like this one as much as the other one.

'Serena,can you please send Jacob to go upstairs and clean the little mess I just made?'

'of course sweetheart.What kind of mess is it?'

'a little one'

She nodded lightly and gave me that beautiful genuine smile which never failed to brighten my day.Serena was a 65 year old lady who worked as our housekeeper.She practically raised me,because my parents were either on a trip miles aways or in their office working.Basically anywhere else except for close to their 5 year old daughter who needed them.

I smiled back, then started walking as fast as I could towards my father's office.As always, I heard him yell and curse at people on the phone before I went in.Typical Sergei Vankov.The deadliest man in Russia and not only.Everyone feared him.Everyone except for the infamous Joseph Jones,the leader of the American Mafia....and of course,me.

It's no secret that Russians and Americans don't have an exactly...good relationship,but it's much worse in the Mafia World.They hate each other.They despise each other.There's been killing and torturing for generations between these two most powerful Mafias in the world.It is all about power...

I took a deep breath and tried to calm down,but anger took over my body and I furiously opened the door,walking towards my father's desk.

'What the hell is wrong with your security?There were 5 armed men IN my bedroom trying to kill me.I COULD HAVE DIED!' 

'Sorry sweetheart can you lower your tone,I'm in the middle of a phone call'

He ignored me.Again.Just like he's been doing for the past 23 years of my life.

Oh fuck this!
This time he's gonna hear me,and pay attention to every single word I say.

I took his phone from his hand and slammed it on the desk probably cracking its screen and even though I know I may have overreacted,I looked at him in the eyes and say:

'answer my question or I blow your whole joke of a security's brains out one by one'

He gave me a look of disappointment,but surely not surprised.I hate that look.It always makes me feel like I did something wrong.I messed up.I am a failure. And don't get me wrong,I mean I did do something wrong,I cracked his phone,but that is NOTHING compared to what he has done to people.Screw people...what he has done to ME.

'now can we continue?'

'yes we can.'

'okay...go on'

'but we won't.'

This.This type of behaviour...He acts like I am nobody to him.He acts as if I'm some bussines partner of his and he's playing games with me to get what he wants.What do you want,dad?

I took a deep breath,finally calmed down and said :

'are you ready to go?'

'yes I am.Let's leave'

I turned around,slowly walking towards the door.

'oh milaya! One more thing.' (sweetheart)

'what?'

'you didn't die though...'

He leaned in and gave me a kiss on my forheard.One of those 'I love you so much my dear daughter and I'm soo proud of what you've achieved' type of kisses,except for the fact that this one was sarcastic.

I sighed and then left his office.

I looked at myself in the huge mirror in the hallway which of course faced his office's door,fixed my hair a little and then left the house wearing my beautiful gold Saint Laurent shoes and purse.

It was a 40 minute long drive to one of the most prestigious events ever,The Winter Ball.

I stepped out of the car,my driver gently held my hand after he opened the door and as soon as I turned my head around...

'Anastasya Vankov,what a pleasure...'

That voice.... It's him isn't it?

Yay,finished my second chapter.This was longer than the first one lol.Who do you think he is?

P.s: Don't forget to vote ❤️