Chapter 7

just put this book on your library and read it when I'm done cause I take so long to update i hate myself lol

I went back home,his words playing non-stop in my mind *he's going to kill you...all of you* ...what was he planning?

I was always one step ahead,nothing was done without me knowing first.Of course this was not totally unexpected,cause I did have my sources and I knew how much Florés loved my family but I wasn't expecting for him to plan an attack so soon.

"o bozhe moy, sweetheart what happened?" (Oh my god)

"Selena,I-"

"Does your father know?"

"No"

"go take a shower upstairs,I'll bring you some food"

"Thank you"

I will forever be grateful for her.She could read my in an instant and I sometimes hated her for it,but she was like a mother to me.

I showered,that scumbag's words still circling in my mind...
By now I already had a few ideas on what he was going to do but I still wanted to wait and see.My father thankfully doesn't know anything about this and I am not planning on telling him.At least not anytime soon.

Just as I was getting ready for "sleep",or at least lay down...I haven't properly slept in a long time,my phone rang.

"hello?"

"What do you want?"

"Sisteeeer"

"Assholeee" i said with a sarcastic smile on my face

"That's not the way to talk to your brother"

"Half-brother.And sorry would you rather be called an idiot?"

"Whatever.I'm visiting tomorrow so wipe your agenda"

"I'd love to spend time with you dear brother but I'm afraid dad is going to steal you for a *talk*, probably bussines"

"What?No.I already told the man I'm okay as an IT specialist.I want nothing to do with *taking over his precious maifa*"

"Why wouldn't you for god's sake?I've been working for that place my whole life and he still doesn't think I'm good enough.He has asked you so many times and you've turned him down every time.Why?"

"Because that place is yours wether he likes it or not."

"Oh my god.I think I'm tearing up."

"God I can't even have one serious conversation with you. I'm still visiting tomorrow tho"

"Okay fine,I have to talk to you about something anyways"

"Serious?"

"No joking"

"Goodnight stupid"

"Night"

...yes I'm "mean" but I actually really love him.He is my half brother.My deranged father left some bitch pregnant a few years before he married my mother so I ended up having an older sibling,Marco.
And yes,the bitch was italian.

Him visiting tomorrow meant that I would have someone to talk to about the whole Florés thing.

It was 2:45 Am and i went downstairs in hopes of finding something to do cause I was not sleeping tonight.

I loved going out at night.It was quiet, peaceful..it gave me time to think without anyone's disturbance.

I had a glass of white wine in my hand as I was sitting on the chair in my blacony when I saw someone getting past my security and going to the front door.

1: He was good.
2: I'm firing them.

I was gonna go downstairs and kill him silently but then he left...I still went to the front door and I saw an envelope.

I opened it...there were pictures of Selena.Her leaving my house,her inside the house...we had a mole.

There was a note inside that said

"18:35"

Well it seems like I'm paying someone a visit tomorrow....