Chapter 20 || Last Battle Begins, Tony's Goodbye & Back to 1945

Start from the beginning

Suddenly it starts raining fire out of the ship, Steve and I take cover, "uh, is anyone else seeing this?"

"I got this, I got this! Okay, I don't got this. Help! Somebody, help!" Peter yells into the comms.

I look to see him struggling and Steve looks as well, "hey, Queens, heads up."

Steve threw Mjolnir, and Peter shoots a web gliding along, then Pepper catches him, but suddenly the canons that were firing at Peter turn towards the sky and they start firing. Steve and I looked confused, but he seemed to be smirking as to know who it is, I clenched my jaw as I figured it may be an outer space woman.

"What the hell is this?" Sam asked in the comms.

Suddenly a bright light of thundering energy comes surging down as it flies through the ship, it then results into explosion and the ship then crash lands in the lake. I took in a deep breath as it helped to destroy the canons and not fire at us anymore, then Steve still wore that look on his face being amused.

"Danvers, we need an assist here," he tells her.

I then looked to him being a tad bit jealous, I'm his wife and of course I should feel like this, "who's Danvers huh? Liking it up with outer space flying women?"

"Honey, she's just a friend, she knows about us two and helped me get through my grief with you," he explains to me.

I nodded, "hm, okay."

I then headed my way over to where Peter was and Danvers, "hey, Peter Parker. You got something for me?"

He gets up and passes her the gauntlet, "I don't know how you're gonna get it through all that."

Wanda arrives, Valkyrie is on her Pegasus flying over, I appear smiling at Peter, "don't worry."

"She's got help," Okoye says joining us.

Mantis arrives, followed by Shuri, Hope, Gamora, Pepper, and Nebula. All of us walk as Danvers flies, I get my weaponry ready to fight them to help Danvers through this, all of us attack them. Thanos farther down the way, starts running towards Danvers, but he's then stopped by Pepper. Shuri and Hope blast him backwards, Thanos sees Danvers fly past him but throws his double sword at the van destroying it and the quantum realm tunnel, throwing Danvers backwards and losing her grip on the gauntlet which then falls to the ground.

I'm still fighting against the Chitauri, I see Stark running towards the gauntlet to get it, the alien who I'm fighting puts me in a chokehold. I struggle but I see Stark and Thanos fighting for it, I didn't want anything bad happening to them as I was fearing for the worst. Thanos smacks him away knocking him out, Thor arrives with his Stormbreaker and Mjolnir in an attempt to pin Thanos' arm down, with assistance from Steve.

However, Thanos overpowers them and knocks them both out. After picking up the gauntlet,  Danvers arrives, punching away at Thanos while he is holding the gauntlet. She keeps punching him, but Thanos grabs her by the arm and flings her away. Thanos puts on the gauntlet, gamma radiation from the stones eating at him as he tries to snap, but Danvers arises again and stops his fingers from snapping, opening up his hand. Thanos headbutts her, but it does nothing. Just as Danvers seems to be gaining the upper hand by rising up and forcing Thanos onto his knees. Thanos pulls the Power Stone out of the gauntlet and uses it in his free hand to hit Carol Danvers away.

Thanos puts the Power Stone back into the gauntlet, yelling from the gamma radiation coursing through him, until Tony makes one last attack on Thanos, pulling on the gauntlet before Thanos punches him away, "I am, inevitable."

Thanos snaps his fingers, but nothing happens as I breathed heavily, I heard a distant metallic clink, he sees that the stones weren't in the gauntlet and that they were missing. I look to Tony who seems to be on his knees sitting up straight as the stones were in his other gauntlet made on his suit, I gasped and covered my mouth as the tears formed. The alien holding me in a chokehold lets me go, I collapse to the ground.