05

Out of sheer habit, Gillian first let her gaze wander around Kavenor's office, rocking back and forth in her chair and wishing she had a stick of gum. And though it wasn't particularly necessary, she kept tugging at the sleeves of her jacket, smoothing them out. Not for nervous reasons. It had become a habit that was hard to break.

"So how can I help you?" with these words Kavenor jerked Gillian back to the here and now, now looking at her instead of Hunter, "You mentioned something about problems."

"You could say that. We need something like confirmation of our existence," Gill began casually as if this was no big deal, Kavenor placed her ID on the table and puffed out her right and left cheek alternately, "Nothing special just. Just a little awkward when we're asked for our IDs and this is what it says."

"I have a good friend in the London Ministry, so from there this shouldn't be a problem," without a big tara Kavenor began to write and only looked up after a half written page, "Aurors I suppose."

"Huh?" distracted by what was going on outside the hallway Gillian started to blink but Kavenor repeated his last sentence again without what, "Aurors. Yes, Aurors....... you might say."

"Wonderful. So..... we'll just take over their data, if it's all right, and just change the year. "Without further ado, Kavenor continued writing, which is why Gillian gave Hunter a triumphant smile and interlocked her fingers on her stomach, "I guess in a day or two, we'll get the records."

"The folder.... there....," Hunter deflected, pointing to a brown folder sitting in the cabinet against the wall, having to turn his head to better read the writing on the spine, "Do you have another one of those, or is there a copy?"

With a wave of his wand, Kavenor held a brown folder in his hand and handed it to Hunter, finishing his last sentences before folding up the letter. Despite the fact that Gillian had found the right wizard, some problems still remained. From this arose the question of what Hunter intended to do with this folder. The first pages were nothing special, just like the following ones. They were exclusively wanted sheets of wanted witches and wizards. Such a folder was exactly what they were missing.