Please read this!

Hey guys! So sorry I disappeared for a while with no reasoning! I do have an explanation though. I wanted to focus on my relationships with my friends more, and I have recently broken up with my boyfriend because he was being a shitty ass boyfriend. And to be honest, that break up hit me hard since I really liked him and the dance is next week so I'm going on my own. For the record I am writing this over a period of time so by now I have already gone to the dance. And gotten over him for the most part. But let me tell you the dick head cant sing, he sang fucking voodoo and a fallout boy song. he ruined the vibe, I sang scars to your beautiful and everyone complimented my singing.  ANYWAYS now I am up and ready to write but I won't post as often maybe once a week. ON TO MORE UPLIFTING NEWS! I have started on an Aether X Lumine fanfic teasers to come! And I'm re-writing this fanfic adding more chapters and a longer storyline! I'm still taking story requests I have dropped the after story idea sorry to all who were looking forward to that. I just can't fit it in it's too much pressure. Also, I will see all of your requests can't promise I can do all of them though! 

I hope no one was worried for me while i was gone all you guys need to know is I'm back! I love you all bitches stay strong!