47. The Fight of Survival.

Start from the beginning

Sanemi saw this and whilst on air, he uses

WIND BREATHING
SECOND FORM
CLAWS PURIFYING WIND

Sanemi lifts the sword upwards towards the right, above his head and unleashes four vertical slashes at once down on Doma resembling claws

Doma doesn't react fast enough to dodge/block all the attacks, as he gets 2 vertical slashes which cuts off both his arms.

He instantly regrows them back. Now he is raged. His cheerful/playful face is gone, and instead, it is replaced with a very serious face which shows intent to kill. Sanemi dashes at him again, but Doma blows cold icy winds towards Sanemi's eyes which almost froze his eyes. Sanemi grunts because of the stinging pain in his eyes.

Doma - *in a cold voice* It's been so long since I was this mad. Even that boy with Hanafuda earrings didn't made me this mad, but now YOU, YOU WHITE HAIRED MOTHERFUCKINGPIECEOFSHIT.......You are gonna experience hell now, but an icy hell.

Sanemi gulps seeing the absolute new version of his opponent. He was completely different from the one he was facing a while ago.

WIND BREATHI-

He gets kicked in the guts by Doma in blinding speed. He was so fast that Sanemi didn't have time to react. Doma without wasting a second, uses his pair of fans to slash Sanemi in his upperbody making an 'X'.

Sanemi bares the pain and gets in a stance to fight his opponent.

Doma - You are one stubborn one, aren't you?

ENHANCED BLOOD DEMON ART
BARREN HANGING GARDEN

Doma unleashes a series of 12 to 16 successive fan attacks that generates ice shards which would definitely slice up Sanemi into pieces, but that doesn't happen, because

FLOWER BREATHING
SECOND FORM
HONORABLE SHADOW PLUM

Kanae releases several rotating sword slashes that deflected Doma's enhanced attacks.

Kanae - Sometimes, you need to drop your ego and actually work with someone else to defeat your opponent, Sanemi-kun.

Sanemi - ...........

Doma - *starts giving an absolutely terrifying evil laugh* I m Doma. You two can't defeat me.

Kanae - We shall see. Isn't that right, Sanemi-kun?