"If I get this dog will you help me take care of him?"I ask pointing to the dog

"Yeah I'v always wanted a dog, and that thing is huge it's like 3 time's your size!" Trey said looking at the dog.

"See!" I say to Matt

"What about the other people you live with?" this kid is getting annoying

"Well Kevin is never home, He's only there like 2 day's a month And Brandon dosn't give a crap about me. So I am getting this dog. Trey will you fined a worker?" I say fast to the guy's. Trey come's back with some guy.

"So you want to take this guy home?" The guy asked nicely.

"Yeah, what's his name?" I ask

"Well we call him Jack" The man said, man this dude's way to perky.

"Cool, Matt go find the guy's" Matt and Trey both go to find the rest and I ask a few more question's. The guy's come back a few minutes later.

"Guy's meet Jack 3!" I say referring to Jack Jonson and Gilensky

"How are you going to pay for that?"Cam asked.

"My loose change could pay your rent." I say crossing my arm's Everyone laughs.

"How do you expect to get that thing back to the apartment, We can even all fit in the car" There goes Matt being negative again.

"Well sir" The worker piped in "We could take ol' Jack here to you'r apartment for a small fee"

"It's her money talk to her" Matt said pointing to me, I can tell he's excited about the dog his smile hasn't left his face. We got it worked out then this happened-

"Well the total come's to $953.63" The worker said, man Matt was right Dog's were expansive.And All I'v paid for is the dog and his ride.

"Umm...Were's the nearest ATM?" I ask the man, He tells me and I tell the guy's to stay so no one will buy the dog while I'm gone.

"I think your the only person in the world that just has over 900 dollars to spend" Nash say's playfully.

*MATT'S POV*

As Kate's walking out I realize what she asked

"She has a bank account?!" I ask Trey

"Yeah, when her mom died she was on her way home from wining big at the casino and all her money went to Kate because the police couldn't fined anymore of her family."

"Wait why didn't you and Brandon get any?" I ask

"Well Kate's mom isn't our mom, We all have the same dad but he ran away a few year's ago. So We lived with our uncle, that's Kevin."

"But Kate said Kevin's her step dad, and youjust said he's your uncle" I'm so confused, and now everyone's lessening to our conversation.

"Kevin is her uncle and her step dad. When our dad ran away me and Brandon went strait to him, but couple month's later Kate's mom and him started dating." 

"Oh, wow... Why didn't Kevin get any of the money?" I ask 

"He's not family." Trey said shutting up because Kate walked back in, I'm guessing she dosn't like the topic.

"Ok," Kate started "Here's the money for the dog and I got extra money for food and stuff"

"What all do you need?" Nash asked

"a lot of stuff" Kate said pulling a pen and note book out of her purce, I looked over hr sholder to see what she was writing.

food and water bowl