Scourge's POV

I was doing the usual in my big camp watching over it waiting for the medic to come to me to tell me about my mate she is strong,lovely, and brave shes a tabby looking she cat. I on the other paw I'm jet black with a white paw I was in the middle of thinking of the names for my kits that will be born soon till I was brought out of my thoughts by a voice.

" Scourge sir she has giving birth to 3 kits..." I was so happy I leaped down from my high rock and ran off to the queen's den till I saw her. She looked at me happily and tiredly I smiled back at her and looked at my new kits and smiled.

I sat behind my mate and wrapped my tail around her and looked at my kits. The first born he was bigger then the other to his pelt was kind of shocking looking I never knew a cat could have a blood like red pelt anyway his pelt was an all dark red kinda like blood then his belly was a dark grey I knew he would be s great warrior and even a leader.

The second one was a kinda middle from being small and big he was a bit smaller then his brother but still a bit big his pelt was all dark grey with a very light brown in his belly. And the last one it was a girl I was happy for having a daughter but still sad because she will leave to find a mate.

Her pelt kinda like the older brother's pelt with red in it had white her belly was light brown and she had spots that were red. While I was in my mind thinking about the 2 kits with red in them my mate snapped at me that brought me out of my trance.

" My love what will we name them?" She said and I looked at her and said. "The girl her name will be Blood and the second one to be born his name will be Killer and the oldest his name will be....." She interrupted me before I could say his name. " Death will be his name." She said and I looked at him and smiled.

"I like that name Death..and his younger siblings Killer and Blood" I lapped at my mate and nuzzled her and smiled at her. Then I left her there to watch my camp.
went back to see my mate and kits yesterday all the cats in my clan were congratulating me about my 3 kits and of course I thanked them.

I stopped when I got to the queen's den and saw my mate feeding the kits while she was asleep I smiled I walked in and layed next to her watching the kits. Death finished drinking his milk and was crawling towards me I smiled and nuzzled my son.

Then I left the den I went with some warriors for a patrol we did not get back till dusk. When I got to camp with the others.