the bestfriend squad

When we arrived Catra helped me get off the motorcycle. We got our bags from Glimmer and Bow and we went inside. We decided to have the sleepover in me and Catra's room. When we entered Bow said "We haven't had a sleepover in ages this is gonna be fun!" He said while jumping on my bed. As everyone put their stuff down me and Adora realized we haven't cleaned up from last night. "Your bed is wrecked Adora." Glimmer said with a annoyed face. Glimmer and Bow laid down a little mattress for them to share. "Is that a fucking belt?" Glimmer asked with a traumatized look on her face. "Oh- uhm Catra's pants were too uhm big." Adora said struggling to find her words. "Kinky." Glimmer whispered to the boy. Catra quickly went over to the bed and picked up the things she didn't want the other two to see. "Okay what do you guys wanna do?" Adora asks while sitting down. "Let's get some pizza." Catra said with stars in her eyes. "I LOVE PIZZA." Glimmer screams while jumping up and down. "Catra come with me." Adora said taking Catra's hand to the kitchen. "Okay i know we can't really get enough of each other but we need to last tonight without making out or anything okay?" Adora said with a awkward look on her face "What if they fall asleep?" Catra asks with a devilish smirk. "Catra!" Adora screams while covering her embarrassed face. "Okay fine." Catra said. Both girls walked over to their rooms only to be met with Bow and Glimmer making out. "So they can make out but we can't?" Catra says with a frown. Glimmer and Bow clearly heard as they jumped off each other. "God." Adora whispered underneath her breathe. "Lets play some just dance!" Glimmer said as she turned the tv on. "I hate that game." Catra said as she crossed her arms. Adora and Glimmer were the first ones to play as they both started dancing to Miley Cyrus. "Glimmer you almost hit me!" Adora screamed as the two almost fell on each other. Catra and Bow were in the back laughing at the two. "Adora is about to hit Glimmer." Catra whispers to Biw while trying to catch her breathe from laughter. "AHAH your right." Bow said as he tried to catch his breathe. The night went on smooth. They played some just dance, ate pizza and even played some Mario Kart. It was around eight when they all fell on their beds tired. "This was really fun!" Bow said as he laid down with Glimmer. "It really was." Adora said while smiling. "Im so fucking tired." Catra said as she was groaning. "Let's just watch a movie." Adora said as she started getting a movie on. Adora put on Coraline as they sat down to start watching. Glimmer was all cuddled up in her boyfriends arms while he was giving her the best hugs. Catra was sitting in between Adora's legs as Adora played with Catra's hair. They stayed like that for hours. Literally hours because they fell asleep like that. The next morning they woke up and thank god they did not have school. Catra was still laying in between Adora's legs, all curled up as Adora's arms were around her. "Goodmorning bestfriend squad!" Bow screamed as he jumped up on the bed. "Awh Catra you sleep like a little baby that's so cute." Bow said as he looked at her. "Fuck off Arrow." Catra said as she snuggled in Adora's arm. "It's time to wake up!" Glimmer screamed. Glimmer and Bow were both a morning person, Catra and Adora not so much. "Well we are gonna make breakfast and we'll wake you guys up when we are back." Glimmer said before leaving the room with Bow. Adora laid a kiss on Catra's forehead as she said "Goodmorning." Catra groaned and looked up at Adora "Goodmorning Adora." she said while laying comfortably down. Catra closed her eyes once again hoping to get sleep but instead she hears "Wow no morning kisses?" from Adora. "Fine." Catra mumbled out and she pulled Adora by her collar and pulled her into a kiss. Adora kissed back as she slid her tongue in. "Adora we just woke up." Catra said as she pulled away. "Finee." Adora said as she rolled her eyes and got up. Catra did the same as they both walked out to see Glimmer and Bow making some pancakes. The two say down next to them and just ate with them. It wasn't because Catra just had to tease them about how they were caught making out yesterday. They cleaned up their plates and Glimmer said "By the way we are gonna be going out of town." Adora looked at then with a raised brow and said "And why is that?" Bow and Glimmer both gave dorky smiles as Bow said "To have some alone time." Catra laughs at the boy. "That's nice alone time for me and Adora too." she said while giving Adora a dirty look. Adora sighed and said "Catra-" They didn't even notice that the two have already left the room to get their suitcases. "So how about round 2?" Catra said with a smirk. "Your on." Adora said with a little grin on her face. Bow and Glimmer got out of the room as they said their goodbyes. "Don't mess up the house." Glimmer said with a serious tone. "Relax sparkles." Catra said while rolling her eyes. Immediately after the two left Catra looked over to Adora with a smug look on her face. "Catra it's like 9am." Adora said while groaning. "So?" Catra asked with a raised brow. "God your so annoying." Adora said while Catra pulled her into the bedroom. Catra locked the door as she pushed Adora on to the bed. "Ready for round two?" Catra asked. "Catra " Adora said with a smirk. "We keep the clothing on" Adora said while looking at Catra with a smug look. "Ugh fine." Catra said as she groaned. Adora then grabbed Catra's collar and pulled her into a kiss. Catra put her hands on Adora's neck as she kissed her back. Adora slid her tongue in Catra's mouth. They both fought for dominance and this time Adora won. They stayed like that for a few minutes until Catra backed away. "I wanna do something fun Adora." Catra said as she stood up. "And what is that?" Adora asked with a raised brow. "Let's go to the beach at night, and get some ice cream we can also start driving around. "Wow slow down there you want us to do all of those things when it's dark out?" Adora asked. "Yes! it will be like our first date." Catra said as she looked at Adora. Adora did want that i mean they still haven't had a first official date yet. "Okay what do you want to do until then?" Adora asked. "Sleep." Catra answered back while groaning. "Just sleep?" Adora asked with a confused look. "Cuddle." Catra answered back with slight embarrassment in her face. "Oh now we are talking." The two went back in bed because even if they didn't want to believe it they were very tired. They laid in bed and Catra cuddled up in Adora's waist while Adora put her hand around the girls head. The two were both comfortable like that. In each others arms. They fell asleep for the rest of the day. They would occasionally wake up but then they would go back to sleep.

Author's note :
Sorry for the really short chapter!!