realization

WARNING : Mentions of rap*, $exual as$ault and alcoholic beverages.

Me and Catra woke up from someone knocking on our door. These past few days have been kind of crazy. I mean we almost got killed by a grown ass men in the woods a few days ago. Without thinking i just said "What?" Then a sparkly haired girl walked in. "Hey guys so i- were you guys doing something?" Glimmer asked with a grin on her face. I quickly looked at what position we were in, Catra's head was laying on my chest and my hand was around her waist. I quickly jumped off and said "What? N-No we were just uhm fighting like uhm wrestling!" I said with a nervous chuckle. I was always a really bad liar so i knew this didn't work. "Oh mk. Well i know this is a bit soon but we threw you guys a party!" Glimmer said with a smile on her face. "For what?" Catra said as she starting sitting up. "Because of what happened a few days ago people were very worried. Everyone asking if they could come and see you guys so i thought might as well throw a party. It's not gonna be huge, only with people we know." We were hesitant at first but then agreed. Glimmer then got out of the room to see Bow i'm guessing. I was already but Catra was still in bed. "Catra c'mon you gotta get up for the party." i said to her while yawning. "Fineee." She said while rubbing her eyes. I went in to the bathroom to get ready. Me and Catra woke up late so i kind of have to hurry. When i was done taking a shower i looked though my drawers for something to wear. I wore a sage green sleek dress with a white hoodie over it. It looked nice not over the top but nice. I got out to see Catra sleeping still. "Catra get your ass up." I said to her while taking the blanket off her. When i took it off i saw that she was only wearing a oversized shirt with no pants. I felt a weird feeling but i brushed off by forcing her to wake up. "Ughh." Catra said while getting up. She looked through her clothes and i saw she got out a comfy shirt with some overalls. It was a really cute and looked so nice on her. I couldn't help it but i was staring, like really hard. Catra must've noticed because she looks at me and says "Take a picture, it will last longer." while giving her "iconic" smirk. "Maybe i will." i say while going over to my phone. I grab my phone and take a picture of Catra. She laughed and said "Damn you actually took it you dork." I rolled my eyes and texted Glimmer that we are done. I then got my camera again and took a photo of me and Catra. I posted it on my account and story. Catra saw it and then reposted it. Then i got s text from Glimmer. The thing i wasn't expecting was Glimmer say okay come downstairs. The party is here? I texted her back saying "The party is here?" And then she replied "Yeah get your ass down here." I groan and then look at Catra who was currently taking selfies of herself. I see her also sneak in a photo of me. I ignored it with a smile on my face as i grabbed her arm and walked with her downstairs. When we made it we saw a bunch of our friends waiting for us. We didn't even get a chance to say anything when everyone jumped on us. "We were so worried." Perfuma said while hugging us both tight. I could see Catra was a bit uncomfortable but slowly warmed up. "I missed you Wildcat." Scorpia said while hugging her tight. A few minutes passed when everyone backed away. Mermista then suddenly screamed "LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED." everyone laughed and followed the blue-haired girl. Adora and Catra stayed back. "Would you like the get a drink?" Catra asks while holding her hand out. "I would love too." I said with a little giggle.

~

We both walked over to the bar and got a drink. I got a few shots and Adora got some whiskey. Before i knew it she was already chugging the bottle. "Wow Adora slow down." I said to her while grabbing the bottle out of her hand. "Oh i'm fine hahah *snorts*. Adora was already drunk? "Are you seriously already drunk?" I said to her while rolling my eyes. "What? Nooo i'm gonna pee." She said while going to the bathroom. She goes to the bathroom and i wait for her to get back but it's taking so long.

~

I go to the bathroom and do what I need to go. But when i get out I see a guy staring at me. I try to ignore it but then he suddenly stopped me as I was about to walk out of the hallway. When he stopped me he gave me a strange look and said "What's a pretty girl like you doing here alone?" I try to get away but he doesn't let me. "I'm not alone and I have to go." I said while trying to get away but i couldn't "Hey don't be scared i'm just here to have some fun." He said while grabbing my waist. I started to panic because i was drunk, i couldn't move. "Let's go back to my place alright?" He said while holding me tight. At this point i'm screaming for someone but he holds my mouth shut. "LET ME GO." I scream. He holds me tight and says "Don't make this too hard now." He said while gripping onto my waist. I felt panicked am i gonna get fucking rap*d in my own house? Suddenly I someone scream "LET HER FUCKING GO." I turn around to see Catra standing in front of me. "Move along now kitty-cat nothing to see here." He said. "I said let her go you bitch." Catra said while grabbing me. "And who are you?" He said while trying to grab me back. "I'm her girlfriend." Catra said. Did she just call me her girlfriend? I know i'm not really her girlfriend but it just felt so right. The guy finally understood her message and let me go. "Fine take her, take her." He said while walking away. Catra carries me bridal style back to our room. She puts me on our bed and starts grabbing some water. She hands me the water and sits down next me. "Adorbs are you okay?" Catra said while putting her hand on my thigh. "Yeah i'm okay, thank you for doing that Catra." I said while smiling at her. I was still a bit drunk, not fully sober. She smiles "Okay i'll always be here for you princess." She said while smiling at me once again. "You going soft on me?" I said with a cocky grin on my face. "Not a chance." She said while smirking. Catra then got up and got her hoodie and some shorts. "Here wear this, all the clothes are dirty." I got the clothes and went inside the bathroom. "I'm gonna go down to see what's up okay?" Catra said. I agreed and she went downstairs.

~

I felt so bad for Adora. She has already been through enough and now this shit happens? What the fuck is wrong with people sometimes? When i went down i saw that everyone already left. I see Glimmer sitting in the couch with Bow. They were making out. "Oh god get a room." I said to them. They both jumped off each other and looked at me with dorky smiles. "Is Adora okay? Why did she go in her room that early in the party?" Glimmer said trying to change the subject. I went closer to Glimmer and said "Okay well Adora went to go the bathroom, i realized she was she was taking long so i went looking for her, this dude was gripping onto her waist, not letting go and telling her that he wants to have fun. So i screamed at him to let her go and got her eventually." i said explaining the story to Glimmer. "That's horrible but what did you even say to make him back off that quickly? Normally guys don't do that" Glimmer asked with a raised brow. "Oh uhm." I started looking to the floor nervously. "Catra?" Bow said. "I told him i was her girlfriend." I said while fidgeting with my hands. I see Glimmer and Bow both giggle to each other. "Ooh do you wanna be?" Glimmer asked with a grin on her face. "What no its not like that." I say while panicking. "Mhm suree." Bow said while still giggling with Glimmer. I roll my eyes and say "I'm gonna check on Adora she was just getting dressed." "Does she need clothes? i know you guys didn't do the laundry yet." Glimmer said to me. "I gave her my hoodie." I said. The two then started saying "ooo" in unison. "Shut up." i said while running back to Adora's. Calling Adora my girlfriend felt so right for some reason. When i get in i see Adora on the bed waiting for me. "You are still not asleep babe?" I said. I just realized i called her babe. How fucking stupid of me. "Oh so you weren't lying when you called me your girlfriend." Adora said with a smirk on her face. "Shut it blondie." I said while going into the bathroom. "Hurry up i was waiting for you." She said while groaning. She was waiting for me to fall asleep, that's so cute. "Awh can't sleep without me?" I said in a teasing tone. She rolled her eyes and plopped back on her bed. I took a shower and got dressed, there wasn't much too wear so i just a short tank top with shorts. It was pretty revealing for someone who sleeps next to their bestfriend.

~

When Catra called me babe i just felt butterflies through my stomach. I mean i know we were joking about the girlfriend thing and that we were just friends but we still flirt a lot. Which is normal for friends right? Soon enough Catra got out wearing a short tank top with some shorts. She looked so fucking hot in that. I kept staring and her and i think i was almost drooling. "Hot right?" Catra said with a little smirk on her face. "Get over yourself. I said while rolling my eyes and laughing. She lays down next to me and we both laid quietly. Catra broke the silence by saying "I caught sparkles and arrow making out." I started laughing and said "Are you serious?" "Yes it was traumatizing." Catra said while covering her face. We laughed for a while then when it became silent i said "Thanks for helping back there Catra." She looks at me and gives me a warm smile "Of course, i would also do anything for you." She said. I couldn't help but blush a little hearing those words coming out of Catra's mouth. Catra then goes to turn off the light. I turn away to the other side when i suddenly felt her gripping onto my waist and pulling me closer to her. She pulled me towards her and wrapped her arm around my stomach and pushes herself closer to me. "Goodnight princess."Catra said to me. "Goodnight kitten." I said to her. Catra is so tough and mean around other people but with me she's so different. She's perfect. She means a lot to me and i finally realized it now. I didn't like Catra.

I loved her.