reunion

I woke up to Glimmer jumping on my bed and yelling. "Adora! Wake up it's your first day of school." Shit it was. I groan as i get up from my bed still rubbing my eyes. Glimmer jumps of my bed and says "There's breakfast for you ready. School starts in an hour." I couldn't process what she was saying so i just agreed. I went to the kitchen where Angella sat with some pancakes it front of me. "Are you excited for your first day of school Adora?" She said with a kind smile on her face. "Yeah i guess so kind of nervous." She smiles. Me and Glimmer compared classes yesterday and i found out i had 2 classes with her. We had history which is my first period and Math which is my second. I had English for my third period, Lunch as my fourth and Art as my fifth. After i finished my breakfast i head back to my room. After i took a shower i chose my outfit. I wore a black tank-top, a black hoodie and some ripped jeans with some jewelry. I grabbed my backpack and head downstairs to where Glimmer is. 

Glimmer and Adora decided to take Glimmers car because she had a permit. It was a ten minute drive. Through out the ride Glimmer put on some music and her Adora were just talking about how the school is. When they made it Adora saw a tall and muscular boy waving at them. When they got closer he said "Glimmer, is this the Adora you told me about?" Glimmer nodded as she hugged the boy. "Adora this is bow, you know i told you about him." "Oh your boyfriend?" Adora says with a little smirk on her face. "W-What no! Adoraaa."  Adora laughed at the nervous and stuttering girl "I was joking, Hey Bow i'm Adora it's nice to meet you." Bow laughed as he rubbed the back of his neck "It's nice to meet you too Adora! New addition to the Best Friend squad! Bow said with a huge smile on his face. We talked for about five minutes until the bell rang. Me and Glimmer went into our first period, History. I walked in with Glimmer and we sat down. "Oh, you must be the new student, What's your name hun?" The teacher said. "Adora." I said while looking at the woman. "Well hey Adora you can call me miss Castaspella." Adora agreed and they started on the lesson. Since Adora was new miss Castaspella didn't ask her any questions or made her do anything so Adora drew the whole lesson. "Damn Adora you are really good at drawing." Glimmer said while looking down at Adora drawing. "Oh thanks." Adora said. Earlier Glimmer showed Adora to where her locker is. So when class ended Glimmer went over to where her locker is and Adora went to hers. While walking towards her locker she bumped into someone who was walking backwards to her locker. Adora fell, leaving all her books on the floor. "Fuck sorry." The other girl said to Adora while extending her hand out to help her. Adora lifted her head up and was about to take the girls hand until she saw who it was. 

"C-Catra?"

"A-Adora? Don't tell me it's you."

"Catra!" I scream while jumping on her. We both fell on top of each other but it was fine. 

"Adora i missed you, you dummy."

"I've missed you too." 

Adora's POV:

I pull away from Catra to get a closer look at her. Her hair was still as wild as always. With those pretty mismatched eyes. Her tan skin with freckles on her face. She had some ear piercings and a septum. She was wearing a a oversized black hoodie that was half opened, under the hoodie she was wearing a tank-top with some ripped black jeans. Of course because of the years her body had changed. She was still petite, her waist was small and her chest and hips were uhm i don't know why i'm noticing that.

Catra's POV:

We pulled away from each other. I finally got a good look at her. She didn't have the same stupid hair poof anymore but instead she wore her hair down. She had pale skin with her beautiful blue eyes and some piercings on her ear but not a lot. She was wearing a black tank-top, a black hoodie and some ripped jeans. She got so tall and shit she got ripped. She had muscles and even abs. I have no idea why but i couldn't stop staring at them.