Alcohol and truth

WARNING: This chapter includes alcoholic beverages.

The next day the two woke up by Glimmer slamming the door open. Glimmer looks at the two with a smug look on her face. "Am i interrupting something?" Glimmer asked with a grin on her face. Adora and Catra looked to where Glimmer was looking and they realized that they fell asleep cuddling. They both quickly backed away in embarrassment. "It's not what it looks like i swear." Adora said while trying to hide the fact that she was blushing. "Mhm okay, you do realize it's 3pm?" Glimmer said while crossing her hands. Adora and Catra both looked at the time and quickly got up. "By the way Mermista invited us to her house, she's throwing a party. It's at 6pm are you guys coming?" Glimmer asked. Catra and Adora both looked over to each other and nodded. "Find something to wear bye." Glimmer said while closing the door. Catra and Adora both yawned at got of from bed. "Wanna get something to eat?" Adora asked while yawning. "Yeah sure." Catra said while rubbing her eyes.

They both went in the kitchen to find Glimmer and Bow eating some cereal while cuddling. "Now am i interrupting something?" Catra said with a smirk on her face. "W-what no." Glimmer said while backing away from Bow who's trying to hide his red face. Catra and Adora got some cereal and sat down next to each other. They both ate their cereal while watching whatever Glimmer and Bow were watching. They both finished and put their bowls on the kitchen counter. "Are you guys gonna start getting ready? The party starts in two hours." Bow said while still stuffing his face. "Yeah i guess so" Adora said while walking back to her room. Catra and Adora both made it to the room and Adora began looking through her closet. Adora picked out a Sleeveless casual slit dress.

She then went into the bathroom and got ready

She then went into the bathroom and got ready. She showered and then got dressed. She also did her makeup, some mascara, blush and lipstick.

Meanwhile Catra looked through her stuff and found a black suit.

She put it in her makeup bag and got ready in Glimmer's bathroom because Adora was taking too long

She put it in her makeup bag and got ready in Glimmer's bathroom because Adora was taking too long. She took a shower, got dressed and started doing her makeup. She wore some mascara, blush, eyeliner and lipstick. Catra wore her hair down but she brushed it so it looked better than her wild mane. She got done and got out and saw Glimmer staring at her "Trying to impress Adora?" Glimmer said with a grin on her face. "W-What? no" Catra said as she was trying to hide her embarrassment. "Mk sure." Glimmer said. The three waited for Adora to come out. Adora came out and she looked stunning. Catra didn't realize but she was def staring. "Why is the kitty staring?" Adora said in a teasing tone. "Shut up idiot." Catra said while rolling her eyes. Glimmer and Bow both laughed at the situation and started heading to their car. "I like your suit." Adora said while basically checking Catra out. "Are you checking me out?" Catra asked with a smirk on her face. "What no, get over yourself!" Adora said while lightly punching Catra. The two walked out and went in the back of Glimmer's car. Adora pulled out her phone and took a picture of her and Catra. She posted it on her story and on her profile. Catra saw it and also reposted it. She got a million dms asking if they were dating but she just left them on read. The ride went smooth, Glimmer and Bow were both arguing about which music to play. "No Bow! This is wayy better." Glimmer said while switching the music. "No Glimmer mine is better!" Bow said while switching the music back. Catra and Adora laughed at the two arguing. "Are these two always like this?" Catra said while looking at the two. "Yeah mostly." Adora said while giggling. Adora was listening to some music so she handed Catra the other side of her earphone. Catra recognized the song it was girl in red. "I love girl in red, you got good taste. Catra said with a smirk on her face. "Thanks." Adora said with a nervous tone. Adora knew what listening to girl in red meant. She did it on purpose.