A Special Meeting

Disclaimer: Some...smut.

***

She finds herself collapsing into his soft embrace as he lays delicious wet firm kisses all over her face, kisses that strongly communicate his desire

She finds herself collapsing into his soft embrace as he lays delicious wet firm kisses all over her face, kisses that strongly communicate his desire. He leans back in bed, bringing her with him, which naturally puts her on top. She briefly gazed into his beautiful silver gray eyes as her hands rest on his broad shoulders before giving into a slow tender yet passionate kiss. She can feel his hardened desire for her in his thin satin pajama paints...

Laura Ingraham, well into a angry monologue on Joe Biden's folly, seems to be talking to herself from the massive TV as J's lover slides J's PJ shirt off one of her shoulders to give him access to her neck.

"Mm~. Honey~. Honeybun~."

"What, J?" He responds sternly after kissing a specific spot on the nape of her neck but before slowly sucking on that same spot.

"You know I can't... Not yet anyway..."

"You seem ready to me." He slips a hand into the back of her pajama pants and underwear, to softly touch with one finger the moist spot in between her legs.

"Stop teasing! You're making it hard for me.." she instinctively jerks, rubbing herself onto his leg as well as the stiffness in his pants.

"Making it hard?" Ironically no pun intended. He stops, giving her a stern look. "Well! What are you waiting for, J?! Come on! It's already going on four months!"

"...."

"The Doctor already cleared you. So what are you waiting for?!"

"..."

He gazes into her soft brown eyes, noticing a hint of sadness mixed with hesitation.

"Are you afraid? Is that it? I said I'll go easy on you!"

"I guess... I'm just scared it'll hurt. I mean, I just recently pushed out a whole baby you know."

Sigh. "I saaid~, I'll go easy on you..." He teases the top of her PJ pants and not getting any pushback, he begins to slide it down off her bottom along with her underwear. "I'll go easy on you, promise."

"Fine.."

She eases the pants off her legs. He begins to gently massage that moist spot in between her legs, reminding her of the lover's touch that she hasn't felt these past few months since birth.

"I'm gonna go easy..." he repeats in a lower more gentle tone. He then takes her by her hips to lay her next to him, which allows him to climb on top of her, removing his PJ's along with her underwear in the process. He begins unbuttoning her shirt, his mouth practically watering at the reveal of her boobs that grew in size from the birth.

"Wow, J! You look Amazing!!"

She looks into his now widened steel gray eyes, darkened with lust. "Okay?"