The Note

Who said she can fvckin' leave the country?!

President Donald Trump stares in complete and utter disbelief at the small white paper in his hand, reading it over and over, unable to fully comprehend what he's reading.

"Dear Mr. Trump,
Hope this letter finds you well. It truly has been an amazing couple of months being by your side.
I want to let you know you are a beautiful and amazing individual and you've been the greatest role model and motivator I needed to jump start an improvement on my life. Because of you, I have gathered the courage to chase my dreams and seek work in Japan. We will be leaving on this date, xx/xx..."

We??! What the fvck does she mean?! I'm not going to Japan!!

He continues to read.

"Hopefully we will have a good time there! There's lots to do. And they seem to have one of the best school systems in the world. I'm sure your little daughter will make lots of friends and become successful..."

Daughter?

He reads that last sentence again thinking who his daughters are. There's Ivanka. And then there's Tiffany. Both are fully grown young women, who are not little by any means. And neither have plans to run off to Japan.

LITTLE daughter? Is J...? He continues reading the rest of the letter.

"Truly I am proud of you and wish the best for you and Melanie. I love you to the moon and back, remember that! Thank you for everything & take care!
Love,
J
P.S. feel free to keep in touch if you like."

Attached below is contact information - a vague address and no phone number - and some sort of recent pregnancy test information from a nearby hospital.

He rereads the letter again, stunned, probably for the twentieth time, as his heart begins to pound loudly at each read, adrenaline kicking in. He notes the date, xx/xx, which is today and begins calculations in his head. If timed right, he just may be able to catch her, or rather "they," before she flies off with her...their unborn kid, possibly forever from his life.

A quick dial down to his secretary.

"Yes, Mr. Trump?"

"Quick! Give me the time for the next plane leaving JFK en route to Japan! Now!"

"Sir, the next and last plane departing JFK en route to Narita leaves in two hours," she professionally responds as she looks up plane schedules, not showing a hint of confusion in her voice. Anything is possible when you are Trump's secretary after all.