A Very Special Christmas~

Disclaimer: Smut...!

***

"I don't know

"I don't know.. We haven't even been sexually active for a month. For a mon-!!"

"Dad!!! Please!! ...spare me the details!!" Don jr exclaims to his Father. He was listening to Dad go on a tangent about the recent difficulties that popped up in his relationship with his 30ish yr old pregnant girlfriend. He should've known his awkward Dad's tangent would lead to him discussing his sex life, or lack of.

"Okay.." ._.

They silently watch staff work on the preparations for J's combined Christmas/Birthday surprise.

"So where is she, Dad? You know we can't let her see this yet, right?."

"She's out with Ivanka and the kids. She seemed all too happy to get away from me, believe me~..."

"Don't say that! I'm sure she loves you to the moon and back, Dad! You should see how she talks about you.. her whole face lights up!"

"..."

They go back inside to get ready for dinner, and to make sure when J comes back, she doesn't wander off around outside and spoil her surprise before tomorrow, Christmas Day. 

Christmas Day came without any fanfare

Christmas Day came without any fanfare. J wakes up a bit late in bed all by herself due to her partner's disappearance since the early morning.

._.

He must've left early to play golf.

He didn't even kiss her good morning, nor woke her to tell her Merry Christmas or Happy Birthday. What gives?

J understands they been fighting almost everyday for the month of December because her hormonal irritability and her jealousy over him having just recently rehired THAT employee, but come on! At least greet her on a major holiday, let alone her birthday!

She gets up and gets ready for the day, then joins the family for breakfast in the dining area.

"Good morning, J! Merry Christmas, girl! And Happy Birthday!!" : D Don jr greets her enthusiastically.