"He means well~"

The Birthing Class teacher looks on in awe and annoyance at the heavy Secret Service presence outside her classroom and around the building.

Was accepting the infamous Trump Girl into her class the right choice? She's already lost a third of the class along with their tuition payments because they simply didn't want to be within the same space as Trump's Girlfriend. And now, because she invited all the ladies' partners to class, she now has to deal with the heavy security detail that comes with a visit by a US President and his girlfriend.

Nonetheless, J is a sweet quiet girl that originated from Brooklyn, so it would be unfair, even discriminatory, to not take the girl only because of who her partner is.

"Good evening, Class!" She strolls in with a smile.

"Good evening, Miss!" The class of pregnant women and their partners respond.

She notices J hasn't arrived yet.

Is she running late? Or is she going to be absent?

Will her infamous partner actually show up with her?

As soon as those thoughts cross the teacher's mind, she notices frantic movements outside in the hallway.

Then a Secret Service Agent opens the door to reveal no other than J hand in hand with her lover and Soulmate, the one and only President Donald J Trump.

The sight of the celebrity Odd Couple in the doorway seems rather glamorous and unbelievable, like something you'd only see on TV. Or on Twitter.

The sight of the 45th President of the United States himself standing before them seems unbelievable in of its self as if he himself could be CGI or a hologram. Or a figment of the imagination.

But he's neither CGI or a hologram or an imagination. The strong security presence proves that. He's really here, all 6'3 of him with that husky build, suit and tie.

"Hello everybody!" President Trump nonchalantly announces to the now star struck class.

Some of the class instinctively stands up respectfully as people did at the White House, when he walked into a room to give a speech.

A few "Good evening, Mr. President!" can be heard around the room.

He looks awkwardly at the class. "Please sit down!"

The teacher then exclaims, "Well welcome, Mr. President!!! We hope you enjoy our class!! Please sit anywhere you'd like!!"

J guides him by the hand towards her spot next to her friend K, who's eyes are now the size of dinner plates.

In her almost 40ish years of living, she never imagined that she'll one day see with her own eyes the actual President of the United States.

"Wow..." is all she can mumble under her breath in awe, because at that moment class has officially begun.

"Ok, students! Today we will be work on massaging techniques to help with labor.." the teacher begins.

During the duration of the class, the ladies' partners learn about different massages they can use on their wives/girlfriends while the ladies learn how to use the large exercise balls scattered around the room for comfort.

Each pair took turns in displaying a certain technique, including awkward Trump pair.

J seemed to be having a little bit too much fun playing with the exercise ball by rolling around while sitting on it.

"J. Pay Attention." Mr. Trump responds, getting his partner's attention. He places his hands on her shoulders massaging them as a deterrent to her rolling off somewhere. She looks back at him with playful eyes.