Labor!

Pain.

And terror.

These are the emotions J's Baby picks up from her Mother, acquiring it as her own, as her own little world in the dark abyss comes crashing down around her, squeezing her painfully within its thick walls.

"Good Afternoon, Mr. Trump & Ms. J!!" :D
The primary OBGYN exclaims as she walks into the delivery room. No response. She notices the tired worn out expression on the usually strong tough President's face, which has him looking his actual years of 75, along with the young motionless girl besides him in the bed shaking and in pain as if she's a frightened wounded animal. "Looks like you guys are ready to welcome your little one, am I right?! Let's get started!!"

"Epidural, please! Epidural." He tells the doctor while pointing to his listless girlfriend besides him.

"Sure thing, Mr. Trump!"

She comes over to the bed.

"How are you doing, Ms. J?"

"Mn..."

"I'm just going to examine you, ok? Everything is going to be ok!"

She gets to work, examining the listless girl and checking her vitals.

"J! Get up!! The doctor has to examine you!!"

"Mn!" All she does is let out a painful moan.

"Get Up NOW!"

"Mnn!"

"J PLEASE!!" He pleads with his young girlfriend with a hint of uncharacteristic desperation in his tone, which she responds to screaming.

"Mn!! LEAVE...LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

"NO J!! I PROMISE ILL BE WITH YOU...!!"

The Doctor waits patiently for the couple to get themselves together before she can administer the epidural.

"Please please take your time! But Mr. Trump.."

He looks at the Doctor giving her his attention.

"I'm going to need you to help me and sit her up, ok?"

"Yes.. Ok. Sure thing, Doc."

He looks down at his motionless partner clutching the bed sheets with her eyes closed. J is less than half his size, how hard can it be?!

Yet sitting up the girl frozen stiff in pain like a wounded animal proved to be quite the task for the strong imposing businessman President.

She begins to wail while clutching on to him, her strength seeming as if she'll take down the husky 6'3 President all by herself.

"IT HURTS!! IT HURTS!!"

"Shh!! I GOT YOU J! CUT IT OUTT!"

Why is this harder than dealing with his previous partners' pregnancies?.

The Doctor gets to work setting up the epidural.

"I CAN'T! I CAN'T DO THIS!!"

"YOU CAN DO THIS, J!!"

"NO I CAN'T!"

"YES YOU CAN!!"

"THERES NOWHERE TO GO. FROM THE PAIN! I CAN'T EVEN QUIT!"

"QUITTING IS FOR LOSERS, J!!"

One of Trump's trademark beliefs gets her attention, causing her to look into his now moist silver gray eyes. She reaches for a hug which he gives.

"Ok, Ms. J. Just please bear with me.. Just do what I say and you'll be alright."

"...."

J has been hesitant on epidural because it seems so scary to her. But with the pain of childbirth, she feels as if she doesn't have a choice. She begins to follow her Doctor's instructions as Mr. Trump awkwardly looks on, feeling rather uncomfortable at his little girlfriend's pain.