Many Years |FINALE|

Start from the beginning

He went back to Instagram again, he noticed he had 9+ messages! He checked them out. They were mainly random messages such as bots and lonely people. But he did notice something...

tonystark: Don't make fun of me butttt I can't find your number. Did you get a new one or something?
Sent 9 years ago

Stephen could feel his heart drop. He had the opportunity to stay in touch. Damn, he'd win the worst texter award. He had no idea that message existed. He couldn't say 'Sorry late response lol' it's been 9 freaking years!

He double tapped the message, giving it the heart it deserved. He closed out of his phone and sighed.

He's about to meet Tony Stark again.

——

"Cloaky! I'm leaving! Get your flying ass over here!" Stephen playfully shouted. The cloak doesn't get 'offended' by his playful insults, unless it gets called a cape. It flew over Stephen's shoulders, he manifested a portal. "I'll be home tomorrow." He told his close friend.

Wong nodded, "Good luck, Stephen."

"Thanks, I'll need it." He stepped in the portal, he walked into the front of a hotel. He went up to the front desk, got his room number. He settled in. The convention already started, but Tony's grand entrance won't happen until another hour. He decided to arrive at the convention, he was interested in what the Stark interns had made.

He strolled around the convention, he could sense everyone here were highly intelligent. He had a suit on, his cloak stayed in the hotel.

Here's a visual of his outfit:

He stopped at a booth, there was a teenager preparing his invention

He stopped at a booth, there was a teenager preparing his invention. Stephen approached him, "Stark intern, huh?"

The teenager was startled, he dropped a remote, Stephen caught it with his magic. "Woah..." The teenager said, he took the remote. "T-Thanks... you do magic?" He questioned.

Stephen nodded, he put his hands in his pockets, "A little, it's not like I'm the Sorcerer Supreme or anything." He said with a shrug. The teen gasped, "I don't know what that means, but that's awesome!"

Stephen chuckled, "So, are you an intern?"

"Yes! Or... kind of? It's hard to explain... but Mr. Stark and I work on projects together." The teenager said. He leaned in close to Stephen and shifted his eyes around. "We make top secret projects." The teen whispered to him, he put an index to his lips and playfully made a shushing noise.

"You know Tony?" Stephen asked him, he was intrigued. "Of course. I've known him for awhile. Can you pass me the screwdriver?"

Stephen turned around and saw a screwdriver behind him on the ground, he used his magic and tossed it to him. "Thanks." The teen perfectly caught the screwdriver. He was tweaking an Iron Man helmet, "Mr. Stark asked me to test out his helmet. He wanted to see if I could hack into it."