Icy Heaven |13|

Warning: The beginning has an obnoxious amount of inappropriate dares.

To skip over it, look out for the "/" symbol!

"Seven minutes in heaven? What's that?" Stephen asked the gang.

A wide smirk formed on Iris's face, "You clever bitch." She playfully nudged Loki's shoulder, he laughed. "You and Tony have to hang out in a closet for 7 minutes, and hope that something romantic happens." Loki explained, he winked after.

"Oh. That doesn't sound too bad?" Stephen looked at Tony for approval of this dare. "Fine. Challenge accepted. Let's go wizard." Tony and Stephen made their way into a closet that was in the hallway, close to the living room.

Tony took Stephen by the hand, as soon as they weren't visible to the others. Tony closed the door, and they leaned on opposite sides of the wall. "Typically people do sexual things in here, but I'm assuming that's something you don't want to do?"

Stephen shook his head, "Not yet... I'm still getting used to being in a relationship. It's been years since I've dated someone."

Tony walked closer to him, slowly sliding his arms around Stephen on to the wall, "Yeah. I understand, take all of the time in the world. Meanwhile, I must spoil you with love." He kissed Stephen's cheek. A little giggle slipped out of Stephen's mouth.

He wrapped his arms around Tony's back and embraced a hug. Stephen was almost pushed up against the wall, hugging Tony tightly with a  wide smile. A ringtone interrupted their moment, they pulled away from each other.

Tony took his phone out of his pocket, his eyes widened. "Tony? Who is it?" Stephen asked as Tony collapsed on the wall, gradually falling down to the ground, sighing. "Dad." He said.

"Oh... are you going to answer?"

Tony declined the call, "He can send a voice message. I want to spend time with you, instead of wasting it on him." He stood up, "Now where were we?"

They grasped each other's hands and touched foreheads, "I want to take you out on a date tonight." Strange whispered to him.

Tony's face lit up with joy, "Yeah? I'll make sure to bring my tux."

"No need for that." He lifted his head up from Tony, "I have something else planned, something magical."

They kissed each other multiple times, constantly pulling back. "Time's up!" Loki announced from the living room. Stephen and Tony embraced their final kiss before leaving.

They walked back into the living room, "Mobius, check for hickeys." Loki joked.

"We didn't fuck each other if that's what you're thinking, we just..." He looked at Stephen, "...talked. That's all."

"Okay." He clapped his hands and sat down with Stephen. "Iris, truth or dare?" Tony asked her.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Mobius." He said with a grin.

Iris and Loki exchanged looks, "May I?"

Loki sighed, "Go ahead..."

"Do I get a say in this?" Mobius asked. "Can we kiss?" She asked him.

"...If I say no, then what would happen?"

Everyone looked at Tony, "Well..." He shrugged, "I'll come up with another dare then."

"I don't want to kiss her."

"Fine, Iris I dare you to call the headmaster and tell him that you've been fucking Loki."

The room went silent... "That's way too far!" Loki yelled, with a voice crack.