New Students |41|

Oh god, the car ride was awful awkward. Mobius claimed the driver's seat, he's always the driver. Loki took the seat furthest away from Mobius, all the way in the back.

Not a word was said between them. Loki was extremely pissed off, meanwhile Mobius was miffed at Loki's immature way of communicating. He hoped for a civil conversation between two adults, but it became a childish war.

They made it on campus and parted different ways. Mobius had a folder in between his armpit, it was information on the university. He waited outside, on the stair-steps of the main office. Minutes passed, Quinn was late to her tour, which is a typical thing for a person to do.

"I'm so sorry for being late! I had an issue with traffic." Quinn approached him.

Mobius jumped up, he tried his best to fake a smile even though he felt uncomfortable due to his hangover. "Yeahh, I understand. Traffic can be a real pain in the ass sometimes. Shall we begin the tour?"

"Yes! Your name is Mobius, yeah?" Quinn asked him.

Mobius yawned while saying, "Yep... and you're Quinn?"

"Mhm, show me around now." She made an unnecessary arm gesture, she had that 'I was forced to come here, so I'm going to be a bitch' attitude, just based on her body language.

He sighed deeply, he knew better than to judge someone based on their first impression. He clenched on to his folder and motioned at her to follow him. They faced the main office.

"This is the main office, the headmaster is usually in here. This is where you go to if you have any concerns, or problems. They'll help you with your schedule and-" He looked over at Quinn, she's on her damn phone!

If he didn't have such a horrible headache and a bad temper from his argument earlier, he'd be calm about this. His anger usually forms into humor, "Ohh, wait I'm sorry! This isn't the main office, this is where the library is, my bad." He lied, he was in a salty mood.

Quinn glanced up from her phone, "Huh, small library." She continued doing whatever she was doing on her device. Mobius clenched his teeth, "Yes, let's go to building A." They walked over to a building that was larger than the last one.

"This is where you'll find all of your magic-based classes. It ranges from beginners to advanced, as well as-" He glanced at her again, she's not paying attention...

She giggled at something on her phone, she looked up and covered her mouth as she faked a gasp. "I'm so sorry, what was this building?" Her apology felt so fake.

Mobius harshly sighed, "Magic-based classes are in this- are you even listening!?"

She's on her phone, again! He dropped his folder in frustration, "I'm having a really bad day, and I can't keep up with your bullshit. Find another guide." He stormed off, he went to find Loki.

"Asshole! I'm telling the office!" She yelled out.

"If you can find it!" He yelled back.

——

"Your sciency classes will be taken in this building." As Loki didn't take any science classes, he didn't really know the term for them so he used 'sciency.'

Bruce cocked his head, "And... you're talking about Physics and Chemistry, right?" He shyly asked him.

"Mmm, sure." They didn't have those kind of classes in Asgard. "Hey!" Mobius called out in a breathy way, he was out of breath from running.

"Ah..." Loki couldn't be visibly mean to Mobius in front of a student, so he decided to play nice. "Mobius, where's your student?" Loki questioned.