Halloween Holmes |14|

Warning: This does have very mild sexual content [Not smut]

Stephen and Gelid became close over the span of 2 days. Stephen showed Gelid around campus, introduced him to new people, goofed around in class. He also introduced Gelid to Mobius and Loki, they really like him. Today was Halloween, Stephen and Gelid decided to dress up as characters from Sherlock, Tony as well. Gelid agreed on dressing up as Moriarty, since Tony was already John.

Stephen arranged for his classes to not be canceled, due to the complication with the traveling incident. Tony stayed home for the past two days, working on his secret project. He hasn't came out of his room, not even for food. Stephen had to take care of him, such as bringing in food and asking him to take a shower.

In current time, Stephen and Gelid came home with Burger Queen. Stephen prepared Tony's food on a plate, "Tony needs to leave his room soon, otherwise we're going to miss tonight." He sucked ketchup off of his thumb and washed his hands.

"Yeah." Gelid leaned against the island with his arms crossed. "If he doesn't, I'll gladly be your John Watson." He joked with a wink.

Stephen gave him a confused smile, "Uh... I won't dress up if Tony doesn't dress up." He put ketchup on Tony's burger, and assorted cut up pickles.

"Then we must get him out of there now."

"Yeahhh, he probably doesn't even know it's Halloween." Stephen took the plate and walked into Tony's room, Gelid followed.

"Your burger arrived~" Stephen hummed and danced around, directing the plate on to Tony's desk. "Oh! Thank you, I'm starving." He stopped what he was doing, and began to devour  his burger. He looked up and saw Gelid standing by the doorway. "The hell?" Tony said with a mouth full of food.

"Today is Halloween, and Gelid is going to dress up as Moriarty. Remember, we're dressing up as Sherlock and John." Stephen told him.

"Um..." Tony shot Gelid a glare, "You didn't tell me this, why?"

"Because you've been so busy. You missed out on a lot of things."

Tony looked at his work, he sighed. "I have been busy, haven't I? I should take a break..."

"Yes, put that away! Let's have fun tonight." Stephen glanced at Gelid and Tony with a wide smile. "Let's put our costumes on, it's almost nighttime and it'll take awhile sooo..." Gelid suggested.

"Fine. But I want you to leave this room, there's a guest bathroom in the hallway." Tony firmly said to Gelid.

Gelid nodded, "Cool! I'll get ready." He left the room.

"He'd be a horrible Moriarty." Tony mumbled under his breath. "I heard that. Can you not be such a dick to everyone you meet?"

Tony coughed, "I don't like him. He's annoying." He stood up and threw away his trash. "Let's get dressed." Tony said as they both went into the bathroom together. "Oh? Are we getting dressed together?" Tony asked him, surprised that Stephen followed him into the bathroom.

"Yeah, we're both dudes." Stephen shrugged and pulled off his shirt.

Tony looked up and down at Stephen's upper body. He smirked, "Damn, you have nice abs."

Stephen returned his smirk, "Thanks. Let me see your abs."

"Bold of you to assume that I have abs." Tony joked as he took of his shirt. "Just kidding, enjoy the view." He gestured at his six pack. Stephen's lips were shaped into an 'o' with a little smile.

He put on a black shirt, meanwhile Tony put on a white shirt. They both slipped themselves into black coats. Stephen's coat was longer. Stephen wrapped a scarf around him.