Mystery Ride |23|

Stephen knew that Tony was lying to him. One, he could sense it. Two, he knows when Tony lies. He didn't want to overwhelm him on it, so he decided not to discuss it, but he will bring it up in the future.

"You're next." A worker gestured at the two.

"You ready?" Stephen asked his boyfriend. "Yep, let's go." They sat on a rollercoaster, behind two people.

The person sitting in front of them turned their head, "What the hell?"

Tony and Stephen looked at the guy. "Loki!? What are you doing here?" Tony couldn't believe his eyes, what're the odds? Mobius was sitting next to him. The four of them stared at each other. "Are you following us!?" Loki screeched.

Tony waved him off, and buckled himself as he replied with, "No, we're not." He turned to Mobius, "I thought you couldn't go out or something? What's the deal?" Tony asked him.

Mobius gently touched his jaw before saying, "I can talk now, my jaw is still sore though. It'll heal soon." He faced the front.

"Ah... this is awkward." Tony mumbled under his breath, only Stephen could hear. They all sat in a miserable silence, waiting for the ride to start. Stephen leaned in close to Tony, keeping his eyes at the front, "I performed a spell to speed up his healing process." He whispered.

"What?" Tony whispered back, "You're crazy."

"Hey, it worked."

"Wait. Wait." Loki said as he looked around, "Why are their only children getting on this ride?" He asked the gang, more specifically directed toward Mobius.

Tony and Stephen observed their surroundings and realized they're the only adults on this ride. "Ah fuck." Tony cursed to himself. Loki whined and laid back, "Utter torture."

"Hmm..." Stephen said to himself as he scanned the track, "Maybe I can make this a little more interesting." He waved his fingers and sent magic waves on the rails. A smirk formed on his lips, "This'll be fun." He told Tony.

Tony's arms were crossed, he was unamused with this attraction. "Pfft, yeah right."

The ride rocked a bit, preparing to start. It began to move forward, gradually catching it's pace. It was slow, and well... for kids. Mobius laughed at Loki's agitated expression. It stopped in place. "Wow, so scary." Tony sarcastically exclaimed.

Stephen grinned, "Hold on."

The ride caught it's pace again, this time it went faster. The employee's eyes widened, "Um..." She said as she tapped the emergency button. "Wait what's going on?" Tony asked as it went faster, around in a loop.

Stephen rose his arms up, the carts flew off the tracks. Everyone screamed in terror. The carts didn't fall down, instead they were riding as if there was an invisible track. "WHAT THE FUCCCKKK!" Tony yelled out, he was just as afraid as the children on the ride.

The carts went upside down, causing the kids to sob. "YEAH!" Loki cheered as it squirmed around the amusement park. Tony turned to Stephen, he saw the amusing grin on his face. "STEPHEN!" Tony shouted as he looked back at the kids in the back, "STOP THERE'S KIDS!"

"Come on! They're enjoying this!" Stephen laughed. "I'M BEING SERIOUS, STOP!"

Stephen groaned, "Fine. fine." He made the carts travel back to it's original spot. It gently sat down. The kids were mortified, and so was Tony. "What the hell!?" Tony said, catching his breath. "What? It needed a boost." Stephen spoke with a shrug. Tony shook his head in disbelief, he looked back at the kids. "You guys alright?" He asked them.

The kids were crying, they were hugging each other. One of them nodded while sniffling. A worker escorted everyone out. "This ride is closed!" An employee announced.