Origin |43|

"Wow." Quinn gripped tightly on to Tony's arm, who was frightened. Tony's mouth was gaped open, he stood still, registering what he did. "So, Tony. Did I impress you?" Quinn flirtatiously asked.

Tony closed his mouth and took a steady breath in, "I'm not hooking up with you Quinn." He coldly confessed, she let go of him, she had an offended glare.

"What? I didn't impress you?" Her voice cracked as she questioned. He put his hands into his pockets while saying, "I was never going to hookup with you anyway. I was just messing with you."

"Messing with me...? Are you serious? Is this because of what I said to your boyfriend?"

"What? No, what did you say?"

"You don't deserve to know. You messed with the wrong person Tony." She childishly walked off. Tony thought that was a bad move she made because she doesn't have a ride home.

He had to clear this up with Stephen, fast. But what could he say? 'Yeah I was flirting with her. But I wasn't going to hookup with her.' That'll sound wrong. What the heck was Tony thinking?

He raced out of the mall, he couldn't lose Stephen, not because of this mistake he made. He was being stupid, he made the same error he did back with Steve and Bucky.

He drove home, he didn't care if he left Quinn, he didn't care for her anyway. He got too lost in his ego-based mind, he forgot common sense. You know that feeling whenever you're in trouble and you don't know why? He felt like that. The suspense of Stephen's reaction, the closure to their relationship, he might've ruined them.

He dialed Stephen's number, he was sent straight to voicemail. He dialed Mobius' number.

Thankfully, he picked up, "Yep?"

"Is Stephen home?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Nothing I-I just..." Tony sighed, "I think I might've ruined our relationship."

A disappointed sigh came from the other end, it brought shame into Tony's ears.

"Tony, Tony, Tony..."

"I'm an idiot, I know..."

"Yes, you are."

He slammed the car door and ran into his home, "Stephen!" He yelled as he ran into the living-room. He wasn't there, but Mobius was. "He left like a minute ago, sorry..." He told Tony.

He felt like collapsing on the ground, "No... no no no..."

"Do you want to sit on the therapy couch?"

"...I do." Tony said.

——

Mobius was the best person to seek advice from, he's unbiased and gives out an honest opinion. He flopped into his chair, crossed his legs on his coffee table, and had a notebook in his hands.

Tony laid on the couch, he gathered his thoughts as Mobius waited for him to speak.

"Now," Mobius had a calming tone, he flipped his notebook to a fresh page, "Start from the beginning."

"The beginning, right... I fucked up, Mobius, I think Stephen is really mad at me. I saw this new girl... the one you didn't like, Quinn. And I started flirting with her out of boredom... I lead her on and it went too far, I don't know what I was thinking... I totally get why Stephen would be mad at me. I think... I'm reverting back to my old self, I did something similar to Bucky's boyfriend, Steve."