Christine |3|

Today was a quiet day, Mobius and Loki were watching Suits, while Tony and Stephen stayed in their room. Stephen was a little stressed, his professor piled up projects on him with an unrealistic due date. Meanwhile, Tony was jamming out to AC/DC while sketching blueprints to an invention of his.

"Tony." Stephen harshly breathed out.

"Wizard." He replied, still keeping his eyes on the blueprints.

"Can we listen to something else? This music, it's... distracting."

"You think so? This helps me concentrate, but alright." He turned off the song, "What're you doing anyway?"

"Professor James instructed that we perform a certain spell before Friday... He gave us each individual spells, and I think I got the hardest one. It's so complicated, I can't figure it out." His fingers jazzed as he tried to make the spell work. "Ugh!" He groaned.

"Damn. We're a month into the year and you're already struggling."

"Tony, stop it." His words were not helping. He whimpered a bit, "I need somebody to help me." Stephen lowered his arms. "Do you know anybody here who is great at magic?" He asked Tony.

He winced, "Wellll... I know this one girl, but I don't think you'll like her."

"That's not the point, I need somebody to assist me."

"Yeahhh, but she-"

"Tony."

Tony sighed, "Alright, hold on. I'll call her." He dialed her number into his phone and called her, "Hello? Hey, it's me Tony. Can I ask you a big favor? ...My roommate is struggling with magic, and I know you're a magician too, so I was wondering if you could stop by and help him?... Ah! Great! Thank you, Christine. Okay, bye-bye." He took his phone away from his ear.

(The Watcher's note: Yes, Christine Palmer. The one we all know, however, in this timeline, she was born with magic.)

"She's coming right now."

"Really? Thank you so much! You have no idea how much this means to me."

"Don't mention it. Uhm, she's a big flirt so I'll keep an eye on you two." He nervously chuckled.

Stephen was confused, "I can handle that myself...?"

"Well, yeah, but I just want to make sure she won't try anything."

"Tony, I have powers."

"So does she."

"What do you mean? I don't think she'll do anything, I don't even know what we're talking about."

"I just hate seeing her flirt with everyone, I don't want you to get caught up in her games."

"That's sweet, but I won't. I can manage."

——

The 4 boys were sitting in the living room, munching on snacks. "I forgot to mention, we have a guest coming over, she'll be here anytime." Tony said as he took a Dorito from Loki's bag. "That was very unsanitary, Stark." Loki threw a chip at Tony. He caught it with his mouth. "Disgusting." Loki whispered.

"A lady friend huh?" Mobius smiled in a silly way. Tony shook his head, "It's Christine."

"Christine? Why?"